Beautiful Delilah and Jessy Celeste Dream Duo.

Last Wednesday May 28th 2014, will be a date that this guy will never ever, forget...EVER.

Delilah and Jessy had became friends through the virtual world first, I found out that Jessy was visiting this past week, they both were quite content in meeting each other, through the 3 of us communicating, so it didn't take me long to shoot off a couple texts messages, and I set the date and time, and I'm VERY happy I did, so was Delilah and Jessy :)

Both ladies rates applied for the 2 hours, I never have issues with ladies rates, I just simply pay it, however, PLEASE take note- there is additional rates for Jessy (check her ad's for any extra activity that she will provide for other services) ;) also check Delilah's ad's for service as there is a difference between the BBBJ checked off and what Delilah offers")

I like clarity for those others that might be interested,it saves a 100's of pm's :) and well I have met both ladies just a few times myself so I already knew. ;)

I can assure you it is for those that dare to take a ride on the wild side,it is also for those that admirer both of these gorgeous women like I do, oh and really...you should book 2 hours to fulfill every aspect from this duo.

It was a gift for all 3 of us to share, and to cease the moment while that opporuntity existed, and share something very special.

All of the above,tags clicked on for services, were part of our 2 hour session together ( you must revert to each lady's ad for tags,and who provides what service). I have never been a part of something so special, watching 2 beautiful women,with myself having such erotic pleasures.

There was many orgasms, there was many different positions used, I think the best was one lady sitting on my face,while the other lady rode me cowgirl and they faced each other, the moans were of pure delight including myself....... it was simply PUT!!! pure erotic pleasure for the 2 hour duration.

The other details that happen inside the room with the 3 of us will remain in tact with the 3 of us, just use your imagination. :)

These ladies did NOT advertise for a duo, it was just by chance, and the timing was perfect and of course I reacted without fail and set it up immediately, I mean who wouldn't?

There might be other possibilties with these 2 women down the road, based on schedules,advertising, and of course any lucky gent that might want indulge in the pure pleasures of Jessy and Delilah, as I did, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. :)

Thank-you Jessy and Delilah, you ladies certainly made my 2014, this will be forever etched in my memory for years to come, or until we do it again;)

• Like 5

That always loves to "do it again" or "has to try it again" and "cease the moment" when the opportunity exists with these two ladies I just "do it" ;) and that opportunity came through yesterday with Delilah and Jessy.

It was another stellar threesome.

I'm still smiling today from ear to ear, and getting semi erected just thinking about it, the chatting or shall I say "commands" ,the multiple positions, the three way desires fulfilled, the orgasms,the fun,the laughter,the moans,the bodies quivering in pure delight, the friendships, it was another perfect duo and it was very remarkable to say the least.

Thank you ladies once again :)

Edited by PistolPete
Typo
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.