How About Barbara?

Has anyone had any experience with Barbara? She's located in Gatineau and advertises on Backpage. It's a long way to travel; at least an hour! I was hoping someone had experience with her.

You might want to post a link to her ad so that we know which Barbara you are speaking about or your might want to copy and paste her description or her ad.

Just a suggestion.

Hi darling, I am the Barbara U R talking about for I pretty think I am the only Barbara in Gatineau and yes, namely, do advertise on B P chéri! U can either send me a PM, text or email hun.

Has anyone had any experience with Barbara? She's located in Gatineau and advertises on Backpage. It's a long way to travel; at least an hour! I was hoping someone had experience with her.

Hi Ebrahimpoor; I have seen Barbara a number of times. To answer ur question, yes she is well worth the drive to see her. She is one fantastic lady. I am sure u will not be disappointed. I never am! and I also have about the same hour drive that u have.

• Like 1

Thanks Analfreak and Cracker! U too R very special!!! And most of U gentlemen just have that little special thing about U that I can see when U spend time with me that I will have U bring up more to me which will make our encounter oh so nice and memorable love!!! Atlthough I have seen U not too long ago Analfreak, I miss your dirty eyes and well U know!!! And U Cracker really looking forward U cumming back again soon my winter owl!!!!