Looking for a new young (18-21/22) regular good time. Needs to be full service, little inhibitions. I will keep her over-employed. PM me with your suggestions/contact infor for the little lovely.

Unfortunately you're probably not going to get many replies.

Most of the SP's in that age range do not have the experience in life or this hobby to provide the level of service you are likely looking for in a regular.

There may be the odd exception but most of the ones that age get clients because a guy wants to bang some young hottie not because she has a solid rep as an SP.

• Like 1

Conan, with a request like that, I would be surprised if you get ANY people jumping up and giving suggestions. I would repeat exactly what Live said, because I'm thinking the same thing.

If a young one is around, she will have very few references if any. And she is of course still learning the business. You are better off finding a younger looking one that has been around a while and has the experience to provide you the services you will no doubt enjoy more.

Of course you may just be looking for the school girl experience..... and if you read the profiles there are SP's that can provide that experience costumes role-playing, added with amazing satisfaction skills.