massage with HE in southern MB

Dose anyone know where I can go in southern MB for a massage with a happy ending or just a happy ending

Pm me if you can help me out

Liberty advertises a tantric massage in southern eastern MB, only 20 minutes from the border...find her ad in craiglist under sensual tantric (40 mins from wpg) rates are higher thamn I would expect , however she looks amazing and sounds incredible , however in my case its a 80 minute drive one way , and slightly higher than hoped for a massage. However I would think all the southern guys around Winkler/ Morden etc will be keeping her busy , along with a few from the city.

Dose anyone know where I can go in southern MB for a massage with a happy ending or just a happy ending

Pm me if you can help me out

Liberty advertises a tantric massage in southern eastern MB, only 20 minutes from the border...find her ad in craiglist under sensual tantric (40 mins from wpg) rates are higher thamn I would expect , however she looks amazing and sounds incredible , however in my case its a 80 minute drive one way , and slightly higher than hoped for a massage. However I would think all the southern guys around Winkler/ Morden etc will be keeping her busy , along with a few from the city.

Liberty advertised regularly in Toronto but for some reason or other she is going to be in Manitoba but in a rural area away from Wpg. Sounds like a great experience but as Young60 states, the fee is higher than others.

I did not , as her location is 1.75 hr drive for me , and as per a couple of reviews we have much better choices right here in the city , and at a more reasonable cost for similiar service IMHO. Unless I hear different I will be visiting the local girls instead if I want a massage+....1360 Main for one has similiar sessions for less cost , and only a 15min drive :)

Did you go try it out?