Massage Parlours

Hey guys i know a few threads have been started about this but i thought i would ask anyways. Ive been thinking about going to Executive bath. Im looking for a good massage and a happy ending. Does anyone have anything to say good or bad about this place. Is it worth going? For a 2 hour bath and massage its $150.00 plus tip. Figured thats a pretty good deal. Any provider you would go to see for an hour is around $250.00 never mind 2 hours. I figure if i spend $250.00 for a massage with a HJ and to be in a bath with a hot girl for 2 hours is a good deal. Thoughts?

I would do a 45 minute or hour first and find out if there's chemistry with the girl or find a favorite first before spending that kind of cash ..it's not full service so if HJ is all your looking for 250 is pretty steep..Just my opinion ,can only spend so much time in the tub !

• Like 1

I agree with Dino.

Until you find a girl that you have chemistry with, $250 is way overboard.

I've been there many times & an hour is loads of time to have fun with a HE, you just need to find the right lady.

I'd start with Kelsea, great personality, with a killer bod

I agree with Dino.

Until you find a girl that you have chemistry with, $250 is way overboard.

I've been there many times & an hour is loads of time to have fun with a HE, you just need to find the right lady.

I'd start with Kelsea, great personality, with a killer bod

The ladies there would not want to be in the tub the whole 2 hours ... neither would I. Most of them have a routine where they spend a certin time in the tub only. As advised above, start with a shorter session, or would this be your one and only time to participate in this activity?

After reading a few of these threads i think i will be going to Broadways. Sounds like its the place to go. Thanks for all the feedback guys really appreciate that.

separator.gifThanks for the feedback guys. After reading abunch of reviews about Executive Bath and Broadways and a few other places it sounds like Broadways is the place to go to.