SP only dinner invitaion..

Sorry fell's I am sure you would LOVE to be a fly on the wall...but this invitation is ONLY for SP's that are either traveling or local.

Ladies, I am hoping to that we can have a ladies night.

I think in these confusing times, and with such a small community it may be nice to get to know each other on a more personal and friendly level. It is good to know that we can help each other, get stuff off our chest to vent, and of course lots of giggles!

I will choose a place that is discrete, with great food and lots of other back ground noise to be able to chat together. PLEASE be sure you remain discrete and low key while we are together to not bring attention to anyone. Please dress conservatively, but casual and comfy:)

I was hoping for next week, I find TUES/WED best for my schedule, I am sure it is your best days to hehehe. I am thinking super time best, as there is much background noise .

If you are interested in meeting your neighbors, then shoot me a PM or reply to the post.

THE LOCATION IS NOT GIVEN UNTILL ALL PM'S ARE CONFIRMED AND WILL BE GIVEN THE NIGHT BEFORE AND ONLY WITH A VOICE CALL.

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 2

Well sadly, the ladies who were originally asking for this have not all not able to:( at this time, but still want this:)

But I am not bailing out, it did not happen this week, however,

In July, ( around 8-11) would be good! I have another wonderful and experienced friend who may also join us, and then another friend again July 15-22.

I am away June 26-July 6th..

Also I see another lady that was going to come for dinner she left, but I think might be back during that time too:)

Give me a date that works best for you, and hell if it is just you and I that is great too!