Katie from CMJ

I met Katie at CMJ"s St Paddy's day bash. To tell the truth, I really didn't notice her to much at first, as my type is usually an athletic dark-eyed brunette, plus she was dressed fairly conservatively in a nice dress among some of the other lingerie clad eye candy which CMJ has an abundance of. I guess what really caused her to stand out was her personality as she came and sat with me and chatted. I was feeling a little overwhelmed as this was my first foray into an event consisting of more than myself and a chosen companion. Her friendly smile helped to set me at ease and conversation with her was effortless. The more we chatted, the more attractive Katie became. Eventually my lecherous intentions started to turn to wholesome thoughts and when I paid my annual dues, Jasmine asked if I would be taking advantage of an opportunity for a little relaxation, I decided it was time to get that little sweetheart nekkid.

The next hour was great. Katie is a slender blond with a sparkling personality who makes you feel comfortable and desired, even the cold shower didn't dampen any of the ardour of the session. Allthough she isn't my usual type, Katie is by no means unattractive and this was really the first session at CMJ's where I chaffed at the massage only policy. When she was writhing in my arms, I so wanted to do so much more. I don't remember if the massage was above average or not, as I was basking in the light of her presence and just enjoying her company, but it was sufficient to do the job.

Would I repeat? Absolutley! Just have to find another excuse to get away from spring cleaning.

The cold shower situation will be fixed tomorrow as we are getting a new hot water tank. Please send me an email and I will gladly compensate you for the cold shower.

No worries on the cold shower, I realize things were a little busy, and it wasn't that much of a hardship, shrinkage notwithstanding.

I too had a chance to talk at length with Katie and one soon & unexpectly falls under her charms. This is the girl next door that you immediately feel so comfortable with.

Guest gagagaga

So Katie just left and all i can say is wow. i decided I wanted the CMJ experience at home, so called there "touch of euphoria" number. Katie was on for that service and after checking her pics, I gladly booked. She showed up and was much cuter than I anticipated... when I say cute, I mean cute. She is a super sweet looking girl with a young voice and tight smooth soft skin.

The massage was awesome. Lots of rubbing, sliding, touching....you know the drill. She had me on the edge about 10 times then finally let me blow and it was incredible.

I highly reccommend her and will repeat.

Thanks Katie

This afternoon I meet an angel. She is sweet and honest with an infection personality that lights up the room. Responsive to touch ohh ya!! As she was lying in my arms stroking me off, I my only thought was how can I keep this going. Treat her nice as I would like her remain available for a long time. Katie thank-you for wonderful hour.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.