A new member CERB needs help. I am looking for someone in Ottawa who is expert in providing a long HJ. A few years ago there was a gem in Montreal who provided this service. She called it tantric massage although I am not sure this was a correct name There was only a few minutes of back massage then she asked you to turn and started playing with Mr happy. Kept you on the edge for 50 minutes. Ignored you begging her for release. She used her skill full hands and her nipples to keep it hard and exactly before you explode stopped it.... The explosion at the end was unforgettable....l search this site and the post related to tantric were old...i am looking for the same experience in Ottawa/Hull region from a decent masseuse.

Thanks for your recommendations.

• Like 1

The proper wording is Lingam massage. There is few who offer it in Ottawa. I am not sure if it is proper for me to list the ones who do it and fail completely at it as they do not know how to do it. One such lady is off of St.Laurent Blvd near the queensway.

I have had it performed on me at a few massage parlors. when i found a massage provider who mentioned she does Tantric Massage i aske her if she knew how to do Lingam.

• Like 2

If you don't want to post the name or place of the person on this thread you can PM the OP and give the info to him.

I have never gotten this done to me actually not that long but it seems like something I would like to try. Info to me too please.

A new member CERB needs help. I am looking for someone in Ottawa who is expert in providing a long HJ. A few years ago there was a gem in Montreal who provided this service. She called it tantric massage although I am not sure this was a correct name There was only a few minutes of back massage then she asked you to turn and started playing with Mr happy. Kept you on the edge for 50 minutes. Ignored you begging her for release. She used her skill full hands and her nipples to keep it hard and exactly before you explode stopped it.... The explosion at the end was unforgettable....l search this site and the post related to tantric were old...i am looking for the same experience in Ottawa/Hull region from a decent masseuse.

Thanks for your recommendations.

I believe Bella Fontaine advertises tantric massage and edging sessions. You may want to get in touch with her.

I do provide Tantric Massage ! It can be very thrilling, seductive, sensual, erotic and exciting ! I really do enjoy providing this service as I find it does fit my personality and lovely "magic touch" as most like to call it, well :P

Or its referred to as riding the edge... a technique that very few actually perfect