...but in the end, it may been in vain, as I nominated your lovely ta-tas back in post #2. :) (I just couldn't get the pic to post)

Awwww thanks. I just scrolled through the pictures. I guess what I did wasn't a complete breach of forum etiquette lol. Thanks again :boobies:

As I have said before I am a big fan of the long errect nipple and have had the please to enjoy maybe more than my share.

One lady was blessed with what I will call ' poke your eye out nipples' ; beautiful and satifying.

But here is what I am wondering. Was it all natural?

Does anyone here have experience with a nipple pump?

When the nipples are lengthened useing a pump , how long ( I mean how much time) until they return to original size ?

I second the nomination :)

Peace

Mr green

I also endorsed this position; see post #8 above.

Megan!!!!

Additional Comments:

picture.php?albumid=939&pictureid=5442

Ingrid from BC, a total stunner.

Love titties :boobeyes: I love responsive ones and when the areola is just a little bigger than the nipple, gets me going.

I'm not much for the palm sized ones, dunno why.

Harmony BC somebody slap for forgetting her

Clothed shot....

picture.php?albumid=1735&pictureid=10601

Additional Comments:

Naked view, beautiful nipples

picture.php?albumid=1555&pictureid=9599

Additional Comments:

A real close up, yummy!

picture.php?albumid=690&pictureid=3841

• Like 1

This lady just excudes beauty, and gorgeous breasts and nipples, I really like her album of sexy pictures, Exotic Touch Danielle from the east coast...:bowdown::bowdown:

picture.php?albumid=866&pictureid=5331

Additional Comments:

Another view, :boobeyes: love them

picture.php?albumid=866&pictureid=5332

Thanks for sharing this one Pete. Danielle's album is great - she's absolutely stunning! Wow.

This lady just excudes beauty, and gorgeous breasts and nipples, I really like her album of sexy pictures, Exotic Touch Danielle from the east coast...:bowdown::bowdown:

picture.php?albumid=866&pictureid=5331

Additional Comments:

Another view, :boobeyes: love them

picture.php?albumid=866&pictureid=5332

I have very fond memories of these, and of course of their admirable owner. And thanks to Gina for sharing some great photos with us on her current albums!

picture.php?albumid=1616&pictureid=9980

i must agreed gina's nipple are great.

Just noticed Soleil's recent picture and asked if was okay to post. To be quite honest I really love the view of her nipples, and breasts very stunning! and so is she! Thanks Soleil :bowdown::bowdown:

picture.php?albumid=1717&pictureid=10845

Having hands on and mouth on experience with Lovely Dorinda's beauty breasts and nipples also really turn me on :)

picture.php?albumid=1643&pictureid=10081

Well thanks Pete!! Admittedly, I have some issues with my nipples. I have "brale" around them and it has always driven me crazy!! I covet the smoothness that some ladies have. Also, I have one "lazy" nipple. The right one is always WIDE AWAKE whereas Leftie needs to be woken up sometimes with a little flick! lol What can I say....that's me! :lol:

Harmony BC somebody slap for forgetting her

Clothed shot....

picture.php?albumid=1735&pictureid=10601 quote]

I agree, Pete, and here's another nice shot of Harmony, nipple standing to attention:

picture.php?albumid=1555&pictureid=9601

• Like 1

picture.php?albumid=1100&pictureid=6445

I've developed a very strong interest in genintoronto.

Here she is.

"Making the world better, one orgasm at a time." Great motto!

Additional Comments:

picture.php?albumid=1704&pictureid=10401

Jody Wild. I hope she reschedules her trip to Ottawa.

Let me say this first, I do not like implants, that ruins it right there. The nipples could be the best in the world but if they are on implants, too bad!

Nice firm, large nipples on a small, natural breast are the best.

The real test is in the taste. When a nipple is placed in your mouth and you can feel it grow with your tongue, then you are on to something!

A nipple is like a hard on, something to be savioured and they must react to contact.

Nuff said, my theory and I am sticking to it.

picture.php?albumid=691&pictureid=7017

I'm having a Blair (Cupid's) fixation at the moment. This to me is one of the finest pics on cerb, and these nipples are outstanding (literally).

A new photo from Kaylee Kisses, titties in a net:boobeyes::bowdown: Love the NIPPLES :)

picture.php?albumid=1258&pictureid=11137

picture.php?albumid=1100&pictureid=6445

I've developed a very strong interest in genintoronto.

Here she is.

"Making the world better, one orgasm at a time." Great motto!

Additional Comments:

picture.php?albumid=1704&pictureid=10401

Jody Wild. I hope she reschedules her trip to Ottawa.

Well I can confirm that Genevieve has a spectacular set of nipples, she's just all around drop dead gorgeous.

I am very impressed with Jody, will most definitely have to see those nipples in person some time soon! ;)

Also, I have one "lazy" nipple. The right one is always WIDE AWAKE whereas Leftie needs to be woken up sometimes with a little flick! lol What can I say....that's me! :lol:

That is sooooo much fun!!!! My reg has one nipple that always stands guard while the other sleeps. The best part about that is her sleepy nipple reacts when I am doing well... I use it as my barometer!!!!

:grin:

That is sooooo much fun!!!! My reg has one nipple that always stands guard while the other sleeps. The best part about that is her sleepy nipple reacts when I am doing well... I use it as my barometer!!!!

A nipple response barometer, I love it! Now the scientific amoung us would come up with a scale to measure this.

Ladies and gentlemen , I humbly hereby offer (and claim) that the, as yet to be defined measured scale for a ladies nipple response to a man's ministrations, be known as "the Chavez Scale" and the response itself be known and the "Chavez response".

I know there are a few out there that would consider this appropriate, howerer to further this nomination I intend to work diligently in this field of research.:grin:

Edited by chavez
correct the quote