mutual masturbation

I'm curious to know if watching a guy jerk off is generally a turn on for most women, and also mutual masturbation with the goal of cumming together at the same time.

I personally LOVE it! And sometimes ask the gentleman do it for me as indeed it arouses me a lot and stimulate me even more in doing it too and when we can both climax together it's so HOT!!!!

Barbara

xxxooo

• Like 1

Geez just talking about it is getting me aroused any offers to lend a hand?

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest *l**e

I have a large number of female clients that love this activity. I think it's pretty popular. I know I love it!!

I have a large number of female clients that love this activity. I think it's pretty popular. I know I love it!!

I have to say this surprises me, but......live and learn.

I love mutual masturbation especially when there is kissing involved and it's reverse mutual; so deliciously hot! Enjoy when a man strokes himself while I lick his thighs, balls or wherever else tickles my fancy. Have received the most enticing pics/videos so love watching that.

In a masturbation regard, I'm much more a voyeur than an exhibitionist. In person though, I can only take so much before I crave touch or taste.

• Like 4

"I love mutual masturbation especially when there is kissing involved and it's reverse mutual; so deliciously hot! Enjoy when a man strokes himself while I lick his thighs, balls or wherever else tickles my fancy"

Since I'm a non f/s player so virtually all my visits have been as described above. Perhaps a little more interactive here and there but pretty much the same.

Some like it more than others but those who like it.....seems to like it a lot ;)

Peace

MG