Nude yoga...a dream achieved

Guest *l**e

So I showed up at the studio and was actually a bit nervous. I didn't really know what to expect. Of course I was the first one there which made me even more nervous. lol

Basicially, people started rolling in, clothed, and chose spots and started to warm up. The instructor then got us all to get on our mats and disrobe. From there the class began.

The Yoga was basic, which is ok with me, and we went through a lot of postures. It was a good yoga workout.

Here's the part you all want to know. It was cool. Everyone there had the right attitude towards both nudity and yoga. No one was gawking or anything at all. Of course I'm sure people checked each other out a bit; that's natural. I feel it was all very respectful, freeing, and exciting. And to be honest, with no clothes in the way, I found the yoga itself way more fun and even more practical.

All in all, it was a super positive experience and I can't wait to go back. I hope this catches on and it is offered in more and more places.

so there you have it. Nude yoga....GOOD!!

What was the age demographic like? And ratio of males and females? I would try it as I have stated previously, but I don't want to be the only 20's guy in a room full of 50's + men and women, I may feel out of place to say

Guest *l**e

It was a smallish crowd. Women were 28- 35 or so. Guys were around 32-45.

Props for following through and reporting back. I often do some stretching at home in the nude because it easy and there's no one around. But I always end up with a hard-on. It would be embarrassing to get one at nude yoga.

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

I understand that thought. I was actually a little worried about it too...especially when a super hot girl set herself up right next to me...lol.

To be honest, you are so focused on moving from one pose to the next and maintaining form, i never got excited at all. But even if I had gotten hard, it's totally natural; no one would have cared. And I like my cock, so WTF!! lol

It's all good.

This is an ACTUAL thing in O-Town!? How have I not heard of this...?

Besides the erotic twist I actually think it would be very practical especially if it was hot yoga. Thanks for sharing your experience. :)

Guest *l**e

PM me and I can give you details. it's only once/month at this point, but I'm sure it will build.

Guest *l**e

there is definitely room for yoga with and without pants in my world!!! lol