Bonne Fete les Québécois!

Today is Quebec's national day so happy birthday to all Québec gentlemen and beautiful ladies of cerb!

How do you celebrate this Holiday...or do you celebrate at all?

For my part I don't celebrate much on the 24th of june...for one i don't like crouds...specially on that day coz I found it is mostly a young croud that like to get drunk and be disturbing...It can be fun with a bunch of friend though :)

There are a lot of shows, artist, signers performing ( not always the most popular either) in parks organized in more or less big cities and fireworks to end the evening.

I have been to the state for the 4th of July and they sure know how to celebrate...not just on the 4th but days before and after...Our american Neighbors are very welcoming people!

Do you have a favorite Holiday to celebrate? Canada day? or others...

Bianca

• Like 5

Bonne Saint-Jean-Baptiste à toi aussi, Bianca!

Today is Quebec's national day so happy birthday to all Québec gentlemen and beautiful ladies of cerb!

How do you celebrate this Holiday...or do you celebrate at all?

Well, today, I cleaned the house, washed the floors and did laundry lol I guess you can say that I celebrated because I had a glass of wine while doing all that and will be having another with dinner ;)

But seriously, like you, I don't really celebrate la Saint-Jean except to go see a small concert in the neighbourhood park and watch the fireworks which I will not do tonight because of the weather.

A relaxing night in wearing comfy summer PJs and watching a movie sounds more like it!

For my part I don't celebrate much on the 24th of june...for one i don't like crouds...specially on that day coz I found it is mostly a young croud that like to get drunk and be disturbing...It can be fun with a bunch of friend though :)

There are a lot of shows, artist, signers performing ( not always the most popular either) in parks organized in more or less big cities and fireworks to end the evening.

I have been to the state for the 4th of July and they sure know how to celebrate...not just on the 4th but days before and after...Our american Neighbors are very welcoming people!

Do you have a favorite Holiday to celebrate? Canada day? or others...

I like any holiday that gives me a paid day off from the office and a long weekend ;) lol

I left Montreal for Ottawa back in 1984 (wow, that was a long time ago) but still miss my old city.

So no holiday for me, but I do raise a quiet little toast to my home province on this day. Bonne fête!

As someone who was born and lived in Quebec for 14 years, I echo the same sentiments as Emily J.