Seawave massage

I was looking for a massage without breaking the bank. I had heard of Seawave massage. The location is excellent; it is discreet. The businesses in the area all close between 3:00 to 5:00. Seawave stays open until 9:00 p.m. You could go up to the door of the spa with a brass band playing behind you and nobody would notice you. The location is really tucked away. There is parking right in front of the spa. You walk up to the second floor and ring the bell.

The masseuse is Eva. She is in her 40's. She has a sweet personality; she makes a little conversation during the massage. She gives a firm massage from the neck to the lower back. She massages the ankles, calves and moves up to the buttocks. Then she softly caresses you all over. You flip over and she rubs the chest, stomach and then she gives a hand release.

Judging from her personality, I suspect that Eva will only give a hand release. Limitations are a good thing sometimes. It is affordable and the masseuse is a nice lady; I plan to make this my new place and to go for monthly visits.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.