poll: Timing on Visits

How long would you prefer for chit-chat, massage ... Before you get down to it.  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you prefer for chit-chat, massage ... Before you get down to it.

• Right away?
    • 5-10 mins
    • 15-20 mins
    • 30 mins

I had an interesting talk with one of the Sp's and am looking for opinions on this. If you book for a 1 hour session what would your preference be for initial chit chat or massage before things heat up. I understand that this depends on a lot of factors, but if you had to have a preference what would it be?

None, Get right to it

5-10 mins

15-20 mins

30 mins

I would prefer about 10-15 just cause sometimes 10 is not enough but over 15 I may not have enough time to finish the deed and take a shower after.:confused:

Yea, I'd have to agree with T'storm, 10-15 minutes works best for me.

Well 5-10 mins for me. I like DATY and like to do this for quite a few minutes. before and after. I also like to chat and cuddle for a few minutes afterwards so 5-10 before and after!

For me 5-10 is good and 5-10 after works really well. The conversation I had with an SP was that her impression was that clients would prefer 25-30mins or so to give more of a GFE experience. I wanted to run this poll to prove a point.. I hope all will participate and be truthful..

Thanks Guys.

I couldn't find the button to select 30-60 seconds??????

:mrgreen:

I couldn't find the button to select 30-60 seconds??????

:mrgreen:

No no, the poll is about chit chat, not how long it takes for you to get off! Kidding of course, couldn't resist ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I put down 15-20 nothing like a lady caressing your entire body, and talking, May the chit chat be in general terms or maybe dirty talk ;)

The other 40-50 minutes is for:bjs: :69::bddog::motion::jackoff: Then grab a quick shower on the way out, even better when she joins ya!

Yeah, I chose 15-20, but would have chosen 10-15 minutues of chat if that was an option. Any less than that, and I'm just bumping and sliding wetly against a stranger.* More, and I'm probably looking for ways to move things seriously forward...

* Hee hee -- reading that over, it actually doesn't sound bad at all!

...it all depends on the SP.

I sorta let them lead me in how deep we may get, while I know others whom don't care much for small talk and jump me after saying hello.

In the end, I like variety in length of conversations like I like my SPs:

Short and sweet some days of the weeks - rocking Long and hard others. (Even 2-way 'convos' sometimes ;) , then tape it all for future replay :D, hehe)

Communication and chemistry go hand in hand. My preference is to talk throughout the date and most importantly to listen. By doing so puts each other at ease. After all its a GFE... ;)

10-15 is where I usually end up feeling comfortable with the lady in question. Bu tto be true, it is all about the experience and sensation, which includes the conversation and getting to know each other.

But PP nailed it....

I'm with KIH ... communication should happen throughout the encounter if the chemistry is right. But having said that I guess I need about 10 mins or so for an ice breaker ... more if the date is 1 1/2 hours or 2 ... and once we got carried away in conversation and yaked away 30 minutes or more. (had to hurry ... or maybe just cut down on the formalities and got right to the action ...lol) :-D

Scout

One thing I should added in my earlier post. When having the 15-20 minutes of getting a massage and chatting, there is nothing more sexier than a woman sitting butt naked on your butt. So you can feel her pussy on your bare ass, while she is rubbing your back and shoulders. If she is really talented she can stretch back and do your legs and feet too :)

I had a lady (who is extremely well reviewed here), on our second visit, and upon me opening the door, literally rush in and jump on me with her arms and legs wrapped around me, which is how we made it over to the sofa. What a wonderful feeling!

However, as to timing, for the most part, as long as it takes for the lady to feel comfortable and safe. for the most part, I only see a few ladies and I enjoy the "talking time" equally much as its nice to catch up.