Gina

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Got into a little issue with booking because of timing and some miscommunication, but finally book 1HR after some extra effort and it was well worth it!

Apparently they changed locations closer to Carling, but doesn't really matter to me because both locations were basically the same displacement.

Walked up as usual and this beautiful girl in tiny lil shorts and a top. Honestly, she looks like one of my friends, but I didn't tell her that. Walked me up stairs and started off with a nice shower and some BBBJ. She knows how to it in the mouth. We both dry off and we head back to the bedroom where we start off with a massage. Sadly, I'm very ticklish and just laughed and told I rather we just make out a little with some DFK.

We get some DFK in a move downwards towards DATY and moved onto some BBBJ and some 69. I saw that her arms got tired sooooo it was a good time to put the cap on and start the real fun.

We start off with some mish and it's derivatives with me asking her what her favorite position is; its CW boys, remember that! Then moved on to some doggy where the real moaning comes out. The louder she got, I more I went until I finish.

We shower and lay back onto the bed and just chat a bit until time is up with a final BBBJ and a kiss before letting me go. Her English is good enough to understand, but still with obvious obstacles. I plan to visit her one more time before she leaves and will do a follow up review.

Just one pet peeve: Before i showed up, I sat in my car and saw someone walk out to their car at the same time I get a text that is OK to walk in. Now I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I have a strong feeling that the guy I saw was a fellow hobbyist... thought I would share that.

• Like 1

I saw Gina today at their westend location near Carling. It is a place I am very familiar with since I have seen a few Asian SPs there before. It is easy to find, conveniently located and with plenty of parking.

A fellow hobbyist-friend who is a connoisseur in the Korean SP entertainment scene, strongly recommended me to see Gina since he had read great reviews in Toronto (thanks bud! :icon_wink:). I am very glad that I took his advice and that of Candise, the sweet and helpful SL/AP phone girl, who also spoke very highly of Gina.

324164-6e74m.jpg

Gina is a stunning looking, beautiful young lady with very smooth skin, a geniune smile and a tight, toned spinner body. Although she has man-mades, they are nicely done and quite a handful :icon_biggrin:. Started with the usual SF2 where she washed me thoroughly (although I had already had my shower an hour before) followed by a very nice and wet BBBJ and lots of wonderful DFK's. We then moved to the bedroom where we mutually massaged each other. My sensual massage in combination with some oral pleasing seemed to put her in mood. She did not allow digits for long complaining of sensitiveness which I totally understood as she had a long day ( my appointment was late at night). She returned the favor by giving a great and sensual body-touching massage together with lots of erotic licking all over my body and a very wet and enthusiastic BBBJ. She was very skillful and her BBBJ was one of the best I have ever experienced. She was also very skillful and enthusiastic in CG.

In summary, Gina provided a very enjoyable GFE-like service which I thoroughly enjoyed and for which I will see her again. While cuddling up and chit-chatting, she talked about what she liked to eat and that she was hungry. I was very tempted to go out and get her a juicy hamburger except for the fact that there were going to be two separate clients following my appointment. I sincerely wish and request the agencies to allow at least a 15min or longer break between appointments. In return the girls will be more restful and can provide a more satisfying service.

P.S. Candise advised me that she usually allowed at least 15 min in between appointments except some customers had trouble finding the new location and for the reason that Gina is very popular.

I have to echo the previous recos, Gina is an excellent provider. I wanted to see her on a recent trip to Toronto but was unable to, I had several hobbyists recommend her to me. I was elated when I learned she was in town. Not a lot I can add except that she was a nice snug fit for slurp jr and he was thrilled. So was I but it would have been nice to be able to last longer. I've had worse problems than and think I will be ok LOL. Gina said she will be here another week, I hope to repeat before she leaves.

Gina is happily given the slurp seal of approval.

Saw Gina today as well and would like to give her the thumbs up. I had the usual "you too big" problems as I am a little more well endowed but its a wonderful problem to have. I've seen 30-40 different Asians here over the last few years and she is #1 on the looks list. Quite beautiful with a little bit of an exotic look and aged as advertised. I too plan to repeat before she leaves.

Went back to see Gina the second time, this time at their DT location. Guess I couldn't stay away from this lovely young lady for long after seeing her the first time! It's hard to forget the great feeling of her luscious lips and wet tongue going up and down licking my whole body. She also has a beautiful smile and her mouth/lips area is very stunning when she smiles which I didn't really notice the last time I saw her.

As expected, the session was very enjoyable. But sadly, she is leaving at the end of the week. I will definitely see her again when she comes back next time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.