Ladies that like fast cars?

Wouldn't it be better for you to contact a lady you are interested to spend time with and ask her if she would be okay with your plan? I doubt any lady will PM you as you didn't even give details on what you are looking for in a lady.

Also, you may need to explain what you mean by 'special' car ride to make sure you don't mean anything illegal.

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)
grammar
  • Like 5

Wouldn't it be better for you to contact a lady you are interested to spend time with and ask her if she would be okay with your plan?

Agree, that's why I contacted two of them first before posting. But since I had not yet received a reply from them or they are not available I thought I'd throw it out here.

Also, you may need to explain what you mean by 'special' car ride to make sure you don't mean anything illegal.

Since I'm posting on CERB, and not to the general public, I assume that the ladies on CERB would understand that "special" and "fun" means the type of fun CERB ladies can provide. The reason for mentioning that is because its not just a car ride. But since I'm clarifying things ... I'm hoping that those who might PM really like nice cars and ideally get turned on by them (hence the title of the thead). I know this is not common but CERB is where fantasies come true :)

I probably didn't explain myself clearly, the type of fun us CERB ladies can provide is illegal in a public place and discussing or inquiring for that is actually against CERB'S rules. So yes, here's is where fantasies do come true as long as those fantasies are not against the rules :)

I know this is not common but CERB is where fantasies come true :)

• Like 3

Car dates are illegal and can not be discussed here