I have rarely ever posted on Cerb but I was compelled to write this recommendation after meeting Rose from Paradise Spa.

Rose is brand new to the industry (only 1 week or so). I saw her profile and felt excited at the prospect of meeting her.

When she walked in the room dressed in the most incredible lingerie, I was speechless (which has rarely ever happened to me). This young lady is not only incredibly beautiful but exudes an air of sensuality and calm that makes you instantly feel at ease. After a brief introduction and some chit chat, she began to massage me with the most amazingly soft and firm hands.

Rose's body is beautifully adorned with the most incredible tattoos but it's her body that is the real masterpiece. I've been to many museums in Europe and it's the first time I see a canvas even more beautiful than the art painted on it. Despite being fairly new at the art of massage, you definitely won't be disappointed. Rose's greatest talent are her amazing body slides. Among the best I've ever had!!

When I heard the words we all love to hear: "Ready for the flip?" I was not ready for what was to come. In all my years, I have never experienced what I experienced with Rose. It's the first time I am aroused as I was just by looking into an MA's eyes (and a little help from Rose's happy fingers). This girl has the face of an angel and the most incredible eyes I've ever seen. The finish was slow, deliberate and unforgettable. As soon as we ended, I was wondering when I would see her next.

You owe it to yourself to experience a session with Rose. She is the best new talent I have met in a very long time. I'll probably need to stand in line once everyone else discovers how really good she is.

Am I in love? Probably!!!

Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Stunningly attractive young woman with a killer body, reddish hair, beautiful intense eyes, and a smile that lights up the room. She loves her job and is already very good at it, even though she's just started. I was really excited to meet Rose, and she exceeded my expectations in looks and attitude. I was off in record time! :) I love it when the pleasure is so intense you have to make them stop. Hot tub lounging and cuddling to finish off. Nice!!

You know what they say: "You never get a second chance to make a first impression".

Well when it comes to this young lady, every impression is more amazing than the first. Rose, like the flower that bears her name, keeps dazzling me with new layers of beauty and fragrance I had never encountered before.

While some ladies may lose their charm over time, Rose seems to open up and become even more beautiful and sensual with each session we share. Rose is only 19 yet she exudes an intense sensuality which I have rarely seen in a woman of any age.

Rose describes herself as a pleaser and it shows. When she is with you, you will get the impression that no one or nothing else matters than YOU. Be careful gentleman!! Like Medusa of Greek mythology, one gaze into her eyes will instantly turn you to stone...well not all of you but one very important part ;-)

This girl is intelligent, sensual, real and will make you want to get a second mortgage for all the visits you will need to make with her. jk

If you're looking for a beautiful young girl with an amazing body that will make you feel like a million bucks then Rose is definitely the girl for you. Overall, after many years and many wonderful experiences with some incredible MAs, Rose receives my unanimous vote for all time best.

and no.....I have in no way been paid, coerced or bribed into writing this review. She really is that good.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.