Sp's in Ottawa Pussy pumps!

I love licking and playing with a nice juicy and plump pussy, so I'm looking for a lady who has and uses a pussy pump. So I was wondering if any ladies in Ottawa have one and use it. I would love to stop by, please contact me.

Thanks,

Edited by irwin0072003
not a great speller

Find your favourite lady and buy her one....maybe ask in advance if she's into it if you supply it? Then go for it and be sure to report back here for all of us to share in your experience! :)

if you buy one for your fave lady...make sure you buy one that is sized accordingly. I had one client try and impress me by taking me on a shopping trip to AFS...whatever...the pump didnt fit properly (for someone who was buying for me as a regular...it seemed he was all too excited about the toy and not how it would fit.)

there are different sizes.....figure out (and maybe shop with the lady in mind...or even with u) what size she may be....otherwise the pump will never attach or suction properly and the whole idea will literally be a toy worth nothing.....but the idea will be nice, lol

in the long run, having used the fitting ones and non fitting ones, if you're able to arouse a lady or tease her bits properly (because a pump is only really used to create extra blood-flow and sensitivity to an otherwise non-stimulated clitoris IMO)...a pussy pump is really not needed....and in my opinion, highly overrated.

I like small vibrators and my tongue, the blood does get going and a womans clitoris does get sensitive.:wink:

l_d3b62f1a72ad4a6080aaf86d3a7e2d93.jpg