First time with an SP - How much self-disclosure prior to meeting

lnoevil.jpg

Let me know the dates - there are some other cool ladies here - sometimes we've been known to even go out for karaoke.

But its hard sometimes...

3625017402_04d5fcef0b.jpg

Usually Pete is on the ball - first to respond with a photo. Either he's ignoring my comment or hasn't read it.

Or like I said, he's pulling your leg so he's hiding (perhaps in his shell?)

I am planning my first time with an SP. After receiving advice on this and other boards, I have decided to go with a top-rated Outcall Indy for my first time. The advice I have been given also recommends that I warn / tell the SP, when setting up the meeting, that this is my first time visiting an SP.

I wonder how much additional information I should, or should NOT, provide ahead of time - specifically that I am a more reserved person, and that I am middle-aged. Essentially, I would be telling the SP that I am a very reserved middle-aged man who is visiting an SP for the first time. I wonder if this risks scaring off the SP, because of the potential awkwardness of the session, and the fact that the SP may have to work extra hard to ensure that the session goes smoothly. She may just decide to pass and opt instead for a session with a client with less baggage - for example, an outgoing client who is used to visiting SPs. On the other hand, because she is a top-rated SP, she may be used to handling such situations and it may not phase her at all.

How much of this should I mention prior to our meeting? I would appreciate any advice anyone has with regards to this issue.

Thanks,

You have decided to take the plunge. I would discuss your expectations from the individual lady upfront and for the most part you should receive their feedback. By doing so, promotes chemistry and should help put both at ease. With boundaries of desires in place - for the most part you should have a successful experience. Good Luck.

Guest f***2f***
Hah! I knew you couldn't resist me poking at you.

I like poking too..........:bddog: