I am very particular when it comes to attractive qualities. I guess I just have high standards. While a nice body is very important to me, so are looks. While I do respect the privacy required and hence the no face shots, it does make for a difficult decision. Prehaps some one can steer me in the right direction towards someone local you would fit the requirements, and feel free to PM me if you like. Thanks in advance for your guidance ;)

Well as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That said, the ladies I have seen (some in Kingston while on tour there, some in other cities) and recommended are all beautiful. Maybe that might be a start for you. Take a look at Kingston recommendations page. The ladies mentioned there it would be a pretty safe bet to assume, in addition to being a good SP, also beautiful, to the client who saw her. Again of course, with the caveat, beauty is in the eye of the beholder (I have been fortunate btw that my eyes have beholden a lot of beauty and more than just physical beauty, in this lifestyle)

Anyhow that's the best advice I can give you

RG

Thanks RG. You're absolutely correct. I guess for me the physical attraction is paramount, and that may be shallow, however that's just me. I re-read my post after and pretty much thought exactly what you wrote and was going to delete it.

• Like 1

Thanks RG. You're absolutely correct. I guess for me the physical attraction is paramount, and that may be shallow, however that's just me. I re-read my post after and pretty much thought exactly what you wrote and was going to delete it.

There is nothing wrong with your post, you know what you want and your prepared to do your homework in finding the "RIGHT" companion for you. If more people were more upfront about what they were actually looking for and willing to do their homework, there would be less disappointment out there. Your post was far from shallow - you know exactly what your looking for, now you just have to find it.

• Like 1

Well seeing as she replied, and is also going to be in Kingston next week, and if you check the recommendation threads for Kingston, she is mentioned (by me ;-) ) Emily Rushton is beautiful. BTW besides being beautiful, even more beautiful now than when I first met her, she is a wonderful companion. And my encounters with her have taken me from Toronto to London to Kingston so you can read recommendation threads from those cities, and other cities she tours to.

A rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy