Luvly aka Shy

I am not sure if I am just missing anything on this site but I can't find much about this sexy lass. I see her listing on BP but can't seem to round up much in the review/reco dept. If any of you have any intel to offer, please send me a pm as I am tempted to TOFTT.

Thanks, I merged these. If you ever notice anyone with two profiles please send me off a PM and I will fix it.

Shy goes back a few years, I probably 1st saw her about 5 years ago. She seemed to be "out of commission" for a while, I have recently seen her, she claims to be 31 years old now, she has done a great job of maintaining her figure, she has a shorter classy hairstyle now, this is a classy and sexy woman, also experienced and well travelled. If you like an ebony woman, she is still one of the best.

She posts ads on BP fairly frequently. I've seen her on and off over the years as well, actually the only SP I've ever really seen (I'm and MP/SC guy mostly). I met her at a SC, and went from there. She had a KILLER body. I mean, outrageously tight and slim.

I haven't seen her in about 2 years so I don't know if things are the same now, but she was always good to be around.

I have seen her ad on bp but recently. I have always wanted to go and see her but never had tha avsilability when she is around.

Posted via Mobile Device

Super nice lady. omg tight as can be. Nice to talk to and friendly and not a clock watcher. Very beautiful and tall but skinny as can be.

I've seen shy probably a dozen times over the years, the most recent of which after an extended period of not having seen her, and the most recent visit I will recall as my last. I'm not trying to be critical or insinuating anything other than she was at one point amazing and easy to recommend, but my recommendations are nonetheless an account of previous visits over the years (take your pick, there were many noteworthy encounters) and not indicative of my last encounter with Shy.

I saw her a few times in 2014 and enjoyed them all!!

but in 2015, as reacently as this monday morning (nov 9) around 2 a.m., i saw her post go up, and a re-post couple hrs later, where I sent a text and asked if she was avail? To my surprise i got an answer around 3a.m. saying she was and setting up a time...to wich i did immediately and answered and got a confirm but then no other reply, nor adress, nor cancellation messages...

soon after the add was removed...

this happed 3 times in 2015...not sur what to make of it but at this point i can safely say that a "not so shy" "Jerome" has a job screening "shy ebonie's" calls...and probably works on commission...

not that i could disagree, since its probably better then her texting all day while servicing clients...we'll see if i get some sort of call back when the first rush dies down....add was up for only 2 hours..