Salon Chic DDO

I was in Montreal last weekend and decided to go for a massage. I randomly walked in to a place called Salon Chic. There was a russian lady 36-40 years old. Linda was average looking and didn't impress me with her personality. She was very cold. We then proceeded to the room and she asked if I wanted to take a shower. Finally the massage started. I was pleasently suprised this was one of the best therapeutic massages that I've received. In addition to massage being a 10 the release was also outstanding she was completly naked. I was fingering her and sucking on tits while she was playing with my balls.After a large explosion she kissed me. Overall experience: 8.5/10

I was in Montreal last weekend and decided to go for a massage. I randomly walked in to a place called Salon Chic. There was a russian lady 36-40 years old. Linda was average looking and didn't impress me with her personality. She was very cold. We then proceeded to the room and she asked if I wanted to take a shower. Finally the massage started. I was pleasently suprised this was one of the best therapeutic massages that I've received. In addition to massage being a 10 the release was also outstanding she was completly naked. I was fingering her and sucking on tits while she was playing with my balls.After a large explosion she kissed me. Overall experience: 8.5/10

Does anyone know where this place is? Or another good place for a massage in downtown Montreal??

Posted via Mobile Device

Try Goldy at Salon Dalia, it's on St-Denis. You can search for the phone number on CL . I've never seen such a perfect body. Huge natural firm breasts and her massage is also excellent.