Sweet Alannah: Gorgeous and Sexy

Hi all, I had the opportunity a couple of months ago to meet Alannah. She is an early twenties smoking hot sexy woman. She has a super sexy body, beautiful face, great ass and perfect natural breasts. She is very outgoing, has a charming personality and can hold a great conversation.

She came to my hotel when I was in town on business. We had drinks, great conversation and the fun began. IMy experience was GFE both in play and chemistry togethr.

As always YMMV but I suspect if you act like a gentleman, present yourself well, you will be treated as well as I was.

She is a totally sexy girl next door lots of energy. You will not be disappointed.

She is quite new to the scene so be nice and treat her well.

As for me.. would I repeat, yes.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=31454

• Like 2

Nice one, hnh! Alannah just joined cerb yesterday, and caught my attention right away. This confirms it.

Thanks! For the review sweetie, very flattering. I can't wait to meet other members here at Cerb! I hope my experiences are as wonderfully comfortable!! And thanks again babe!! ... Blushing a little;)-**alannah

Posted via Mobile Device

Awwee.. thanks hunn

:cool:*♥blushes♥

*. ♥YOU ARE VERY SWEET - AND I HOPE EVERYONE HERE AT CERB IS AS MUCH OF A GENTLEMAN AS YOU.*♥

lots of luvvv * Muahh *

:hmm: can't wait 2 see what u have to say after I come 2 ottawa! ... Also can't wait to see the city.. Much luvv

XxXxXxXxX-Alannah

Posted via Mobile Device

I just joined cerb today and saw your lovely review and pictures. You look great.

Love the sexy outfits you wear as well, boots, fishnets and stockings etc.

Hi everybody,

I had the opportunity with the day off today to meet Alannah. I am usually not one to recommend SPs but this one was so good I just had to put the word out.

She is drop dead gorgeous, beautiful face, beautiful body, the most perfect ass, and awesome breasts. She is very easy to talk to, when I called her for the first time, she sounded more like an old friend. Booking a session with her was an absolute breeze.

As a gentleman I will not get into any details. She is YMMV, but treat her well, and she will return it in spades

She is incredibly sexy and loads of energy, treat her well.

Will I repeat? A big and resounding YES!!!!!!!!!

To Alannah, all I have to say is :) :) :) :) :) :)

To all the guys here, do yourselves a favour, call this girl, you will not be dissapointed.

:WelllLl Hello there Duke!-

I am speechless- thank you for the wonderful compliments:) I hope that in the future,you will be equally as content. Hope that others here on CERB are as polite and well mannered as you- lol:) Gentlemen rule!! , and from what I learned about you in our brief time- I highly doubt you would relay a reccomendation unless you were blown away- and had you been dissapointed lol I think I'd be the first to know ! SO THANK YOU !!!! lol absolutely amazing! And you made my dayy! ;) hope everyone out here @ cerb is as honest, and fun!!

XxXxXxXxX- alannah

[email protected]

Posted via Mobile Device

She is a total sweetheart with alot of energy and an open, friendly and really nice personality.

Hi everybody,

I had the opportunity with the day off today to meet Alannah. I am usually not one to recommend SPs but this one was so good I just had to put the word out.

She is drop dead gorgeous, beautiful face, beautiful body, the most perfect ass, and awesome breasts. She is very easy to talk to, when I called her for the first time, she sounded more like an old friend. Booking a session with her was an absolute breeze.

As a gentleman I will not get into any details. She is YMMV, but treat her well, and she will return it in spades

She is incredibly sexy and loads of energy, treat her well.

Will I repeat? A big and resounding YES!!!!!!!!!

To Alannah, all I have to say is :) :) :) :) :) :)

To all the guys here, do yourselves a favour, call this girl, you will not be dissapointed.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.