Really? We got your message... no need to post it all over the board. Catch up on the informed discussions on this board where many of the facts and opinions are discussed.

• Like 4

Guest a**4*

She is all over the board is this another nut case wtf

Most if not all members do take care of their own personal health.

As a Companion my livelihood depends on being clean and healthy to work.

I'm diligent with my sexual health care as are most companions and members, there is no need to SPAM the board with what most members already know.

You are entitled to your BBBJ opinion but spamming won't force your opinion and views on others.

Not sure if the clients you see are really in the know or just don't want to hear your spiel/opinion.

You are entitled to not provide BBBJ or use dental dams for DATY, it is your body, your say and your choice.

There is no need to SPAM or spread negative fear EVERYWHERE on the board.

WTF???? Is Right....VERY FISHY and SUSPECIOUS!! Your PROFILE is PRIVATE.....By your previous posts and this SPAMMING, you're an SP that now states "OTHER"????

• Like 6

There is a certain way to get a message across to people. Spamming the entire website is not one of them!

• Like 3

Every lady and gentlemen has their own boundaries. Making a post once can be informative for everyone. Repeating your post seven times!!! across the different forums makes your posts come across as spamming and diminishes the value of the message completely. Not to mention the value is completely gone with a board member who has a hidden profile,

especially after she has posted blank profiles suck in the things that suck thread. A hidden profile is pretty much the same as a blank profile to other members...coming across like you have a double standard, one for yourself, one for everyone else

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=422082#post422082

Your posts were not helpful. They come across as lecturing everyone else and condescending. Most do not know you, so can't assess the value of your post. Each and every one of us has our boundaries, and most know the risks, and make an informed decision knowing those risks.

And you haven't been an active member here, your last post on CERB September 2, 2013. Your return to CERB is with a post that spams this site

If your post was intended to be informative, all you did was do your post a disservice, most here will view it as spamming, nothing else

RG

• Like 4

Well in my experience... Many men don't even know what hpv is... I get asked about it when i bring it up... So clearly the word is not getting out... So this is a psa for all of canada... And i hope the word gets spread around instead of an std or cancer.... Yea i know that's harsh... But you really have no idea of what sp's have to deal with... Just saying....

Andy you clearly have no respect for the rules of this board. Your efforts are for not as your spam will be deleted, enjoy your vacation.

• Like 6