Kourtney at ALO

So I had the pleasure of visiting Kourtney this week. We had spoken several times and finally managed to find a time that worked for both of us. It was my first visit to VIP ALO on Bank, and the room we had was nice and roomy, very comfortable...

Now let's talk about Kourtney...

tall, long legs, natural redhead... smokin hot body... beautiful soft skin... amazing tits... great ass... need I say more? ok, I will, she is super easy going, very friendly, very honest and her pictures do not do her justice!!!

Massage was nice and sensual and the finish, well, I will be back for seconds... and thirds...

This girl is amazing!!! Treat her with respect and she will make your day!

• Like 1

I don't write recommendations often (sometimes because I don't think I can say it better than what's been said) but I felt something needed to be put out there after meeting Kourtney.

Kourtney is an incredibly beautiful and talented MA. Her pale skin, luscious red hair, and perfect face will haunt me for the forseeable future (as will the rest of her!). It's been said but I'll say it again, her pics are amazing but they do not do her justice.

But that's not what I wanted to bring to your attention. What I experienced with Kourtney was different from most of my other sessions with other MAs (do not get me wrong, those sessions were extremely enjoyable too). As I'm a quiet kind of guy, Kourtney picked that up right away and did most of the talking. I got to know a little bit about her during the session and it felt honest and real. It felt like I've known her for years, an old high school friend, a cute neighbor, or that co-worker you say hello to in the elevator. She is smart, funny, and mature well beyond her years. This was no act, role-play, or fantasy (not that there is anything wrong with that) - she was genuine and I loved every minute of it.

I'm reaaaallly looking forward to my next visit (and it already seems too far away). Guys (and ladies), be good to her.

I had the joy of visiting Kourtney earlier today. It was a wonderful, wonderful time! She is a great person to talk to, and laugh with, and also a very beautiful woman. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her, both as a person, and as an MA. Highly recommended!!

Today I had the privilege of meeting with Kourtney. It was an impromptu decision, that I am glad I made.

We spent an hour together, and I wish I had booked for longer.

She seems to be a genuinely great person. She is a great conversationalist, has a smoking body, and wonderful long red hair. Her pictures are accurate.

Given the opportunity, I will most definitely see her again.

I strongly recommend that you consider Kourtney, if not for the massage, go for the great individual that she is.

So after years of lurking here at Lyla, I finally took the big plunge and decided to ask Kourtney to be my first MA. Luckilly, on short notice, she was able to accept me and boy was I nervous. Hell I must driven in front of the location at least five times before I got the nerves to park and walk up those stairs. By the way, must be one of my only complaints is the state of the stairs, be extra careful during winter!

Anyways, I knock on the door and Kourtney opened the door. Wow! We hugged and she showed me around. The room is very nice with light music playing, very long wall mirror and a sauna in the room! Now the shower is in a different room. So took a shower and came back in the room and I must say Kourtney is VERY beautiful. Knowing how nervous I was she knew what to do to make me at ease. But for me, her voice, wow, so smooth so relaxing and as the massage went on, the topics we talked about never made the encounter boring. Hell we spoke about Lyla parties, house renos, queer inmate pen pals and reactions to sleeping gas!

So all good things came to an end, including myself and I must say, this shy guy will not hesitate to ask Kourtney again!

I met Kourtney at one of the socials, what seems a very long time ago now. I'd been meaning to go and get to know her better since then, but... well, scheduling these things is an issue sometimes! Anyway, I finally managed to put that right a couple of weeks ago.

Booking was very quick and easy, and soon afterwards I walked though the door to be met by a redhead who's even more stunning than I'd remembered. A massage with Kourtney turned out to be everything I'd hoped it would be - good conversation, made increasingly tricky on my end by the increasing levels of distraction presented by what she was doing with her hands and the view in the mirrors. Eventually it was time to turn over and bring things to a conclusion... and after than, unfortunately, time to go.

And now, I have a problem. How am I going to sneak out of work to see Kourtney again? It's going to have to happen...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.