This is a review of Crystal X found on BP.

I saw Crystal a few weeks ago and I was not disappointed. I have followed her ads and website for a while waiting for the perfect time to see her and I'm glad I did.

Booking was done via text and I met her at a downtown hotel. She met me in a tight fitting dress that looked so sexy. We began kissing and caressing almost immediately. Crystal has dark hair, tanned, and is about 5'3, 110 lbs. Nice size breasts that were lots of fun to play with.

The hour moved along quickly with kissing, DATY, CBJ and MSOG. She was non-rushed and it felt like I could have stayed longer, but my hour was up so I dressed and left.

I will see her again shortly, as she is moving to a more stable local downtown. She was a lot of fun.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I met up with Crystal a couple of weeks ago and was really happy with my choice. I found her to be sexy, sweet and playful. She has a nice place and was punctual. She plays safe, has an amazing tight little body capped off with a perfect ass. Taking her from behind was a visual delight. She seems to be a girl with a good head on her shoulders - and everything below the shoulders gets pretty high marks too!

Today was my lucky day. Been trying to meet Crystal X for the last couple of weeks. I had been admiring her pictures when she was working for PK as Riley and also her album when she worked at CMJ. Recognized her pictures in an ad that she posted on BP. Been thinking about meeting her for a while and decided to try meeting her about two weeks ago. Text her last week, but couldn't make our schedules meet. But lucky this week the stars aligned and I booked for today. She has a great body in her pictures, but no face pictures.

She only has a few reviews, but they were positive and said she was beautiful. When she opened the door, she was in a skin tight mini dress that showed her curves. She had a very beautiful face and great smile, she immediately gave me a big kiss and hug. She led me to the bed room, and kissed me a bit more, I went to take a quick shower and returned to see that she was in a nice blue bra and pantie set. She has a very sexy body, slim and curvy in the right place.

We went back to the bed and started kissing for a while. She is a very good kisser :) then I removed her bra and pantie and played with her perfect breasts. I went down and tasted her and spent a while giving her Daty, until she came. Then it was my turn. she is all safe and gave me a great cbj and then we switched to 69 for awhile. then she switched to cowgirl then missionary position. It was getting hot and sweaty, then switched to doggy position where I got a great view of her gorgeous ass. then back to cowgirl till I exploded. A quick cleanup and then we kissed and cuddled a bit more, while we chatted and got to know each other better. She is a young beautiful sexy girl, that is intelligent and loves what she does.

This was one of my best encounters with an SP to date. Great kisser and very sexy, everything I could ask for. Want's to please and ensure that you are happy. Highly recommend her and plan on seeing her again in the future. :)

I have seen her too (a while ago, not recently); she is great fun and she kept me hard for a long time before a wondrous exploding finish. For those not paying attention, make note that it is CBJ only with her. BTW, if you are wondering what her face looks like, then Google an actress named Leighton Meester... yeah, Crystal X is damn cute like that.

Guest **oo**e

I agree with the above recommendations, and the comparison to Leighton Meester, it's accurate. Gorgeous body, sweet personality, not a clockwatcher.

Yes I agree with above comments.

I've now met Crystal a few times and I'm never disappointed.

Beautiful girl, not a clock watcher and great conversationalist

After seeing her in September, I've been waiting to see her again, but she had left to tour a bit. Saw that she was back and wanted to book her at the first opportunity that I had. Today was the day. Text to book her as she was free today. She opened the door and she was a beautiful and sexy as ever.

She gave me a big hug and kiss. Through out the time she was attentive and always wanting to make sure I was happy. She has a great body. Lot's of passionate kissing, which I enjoyed. Afterwards we relaxed and chatted about life a bit. Before I had to leave. She is a great companion, easy on the eye's and great to chat with. Will be repeating again in the near future.

If you meet her after reading this. Tell her someguy sent you :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.