What's with the higher prices in Ottawa

Looking at E-C and now seems the ladies are asking $250 for the hour. In August i went to Toronto, Montreal and Quebec City and i had meetings with beautifull women, Gfe style, some bbbj and daty, msog all around $160 to $200 for the hour. My question is why is Ottawa so over priced and from messages i am getting i am not the only one noticing this. Now girls from all over are moonlighting in Ottawa to take part in the ovepriced frenzy.

Guest AL

GFE for 160-200$ are rare cause for me a real GFE include BBBJ, daty and DFK. Even in Montreal they told me GFE for 200$ and finally it was not GFE, the BJ was covered and no DFK. Some providers don't even offer BBBJ and DFK for 250$ and they called themselve GFE. GFE does not have the same meaning for everyone. Everyone is looking for something different. Sometimes i am not in the mood for a GFE and i just take a little quickie. Take in consideration that people in Ottawa have much more money than montreal, rent and houses are more expensive in Ottawa. From my experiences more you pay more you get quality. If you can not afford it, well i guess it would be more affordable for you to find a girlfriend... I would never pay less than 260$ for a GFE, BBBJ, DFK, MSOG experience cause i want the best looking girls out there. In other cities like Boston and even Vancouver GFE cost me 500$ so i guess i am spoiled here when i get a better treat for 260$ to 350$. No offence, but i can see from your name you are from Quebec so you might want to look for a girl in Gatineau if you don't like the prices in Ottawa cause I know sometimes it's different. Be aware of the quality cause usually it's a quickie. Good Luck!

If you think Ottawa is expensive I would suggest checking e-c out again. I'm finding the girls in Toronto and BC are around 100$ to 200$ more per hour than Ottawa. I won't say all are, but there seems to be some consistancy to it.

I have heard a number of dancers from Montreal are visiting Ottawa for the higher rates (dance wise) than Montreal/Quebec. Regards.

Well i'm happy to be the front guy for this topic, as i get alot of pm supporting what i say, and i guess they just dont want to write on here. Al, the Quebec and get a girlfriend thing was a bit of a cheap shot. I know you are used to throwing away your money, as i see you show gambling as a hobby. I just feel that lately i haven't got my moneys worth and lets be honest we are not showered by beauties like To and Bc. You say that Ottawa has more money so we should pay more , so that means for our cars, clothing and other items we should pay more than the rest of canada .... and also i can afford my leisure time, thank you for your worries.

I agree the prices seem to rising I have only ever visited four sps so far and the best experience I had was for $80, the girl looked as good as The others I saw.I tried to pay the higher price and the experiences were no better until recently.

Guest Asasel

Hey, very interesting topic :D

I would disagree that SP could be compared with car costs or rental fee :confused:

Service is the key word in that conversation.

One of my favorite girls costs a lot of money, but it's every cent worth. (Angel from Vancouver)

I've seen many SPs very expensive and not really. I've never paid less than 230 for Toronto or Ottawa SP. Calgary is even worse. Most girls there are old and big. So great girls are visiting this city from Toronto and Montreal, therefore it's expensive. It's just question of demand :D I tried to book one girl in Calgary twice and she was really booked during her visit, even for 300. I will go to east cost in September and will see her there. I am sure she is not that booked in her hometown and the price will be around 240 :o

Otherwise if you pay really few dollars , the possibility that you will be disappointed is really high. Just as a advice.

Hi , and thanks Jessica, i feel you understand what i mean, pm me to give me your info on how to reach you. I did not want to start a heated debate, i was just relating my observations. I dont mind paying for a good time, but seems i am getting low balled more than before lately. I am a clean, mid 30 always freshly showered when i get to an encounter, i am soft and polite, tend to be more passive than aggresive with the ladies i meet, it doesn't give them the green light to take advantage. As part of being too nice, is not saying a word and leave quietly after the rendez vous but i do make sure to never go back.

Interesting and seems like evry comment so far contains some good points. To get back to The Quebequer initial comment i have noticed that some of the SPs who work both in Montreal and Ottawa, show different rates for the 2 cities. There are a few who advertise on EC and/or have their personal website.

Maybe it is to cover expenses for being out of their home town or to adjust to a common rate for the area their in.

Oh and I would hope we are not here to insult each other or take cheap shots.

I think prices simply go up and down with supply and demand. Whether you're an SP or a hobbyist, sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug. I had lowered my prices last year and kept them down until recently when things just got so busy that it didn't make sense to offer a price incentive any longer.

The secret is to get in with an SP when she's at a lower price and remain a regular in good standing with her -- that way, when she raises her rates, there's a good chance she'll value your business enough not to raise them for you. By good standing, I mean no unreasonable cancellations or no-shows, you usually don't go over your time, you always pay in full, etc. I have guys I've been seeing for more than a decade at very reasonable rates who got in this way with me. They're happy because they get a great rate; I'm happy because I have a decent customer who I can count on to see regularly and who never gives me any trouble. Everybody's happy.

..c..

An SP is like wine - An expensive wine is not necessarily a good tasting wine, and an inexpensive one can be very tasty. It's all in the individual's taste and chemistry.

Some young wines are quite OK and some old wines are not bad either.

I've been with SP's from $80. to $350. and have struk out a few times at every price levels.

I enjoyed the $80. almost as much as the $350. sessions. "You get what you pay for" is not always true.

I just wish that some SP's and reviewers would use the term GFE to mean exactly what is described in the Mod's Abbreviations & Announcements at the top FAQ. The "works".

A GFE experience should be exactly as mentioned there and not exclude any expected pleasures.

leyley

Guest AL
Well i'm happy to be the front guy for this topic, as i get alot of pm supporting what i say, and i guess they just dont want to write on here. Al, the Quebec and get a girlfriend thing was a bit of a cheap shot. I know you are used to throwing away your money, as i see you show gambling as a hobby. I just feel that lately i haven't got my moneys worth and lets be honest we are not showered by beauties like To and Bc. You say that Ottawa has more money so we should pay more , so that means for our cars, clothing and other items we should pay more than the rest of canada .... and also i can afford my leisure time, thank you for your worries.
Dawn! What an attitude. I was just trying to help you out my friend. Not everyonne is like you.

I can live with that Al, my bad. It's just that one member reviewed a Sp 2 weeks ago and mentionned $200 and when i called her this week it was now $250, i asked why the price change and was told that those are her new prices, that's what led me to post this tread.

Guest AL

That's alright! Sometimes prices are subject to change in some cases. For your information you can find girls who does half hour as well. There is all kind of prices and all kind of girls out there if you know what i mean. The true amateur of wine knows that expensive wine tastes better, but i don't think it's a good idea to compare these women to wine.

Regards

Guest AL

It's quite cheap! If you have a low budget that's great i think. The best wine i had was a ice wine (around 80$) and a fruit wine (around 160$). There is all kind of ladies and there is all kind of wine out there. Just choose the one that is better for you. May i ask what is the brand of that wine that you say is the best for only 6$?

Surely the best of anything you'll ever enjoy is home-made -- whether that be wine or cuisine or l'amour.

..c..

Guest AL

Wow! I checked l'amour in the internet and l'amour is French. I like these French women. I would eat a dozen at the same time... Did you ever try Chocolate wine? They are more expensive, but hey taste much better. The best! They cost between $160 to 200$... You can also have cherish chocolate wine (even more expensive). Yummy! I like these little cherish chocolate! You can give Erica a try, by the way she is slim and firm. Just chocolate and sugar!

Guest Bigbellyokre
Surely the best of anything you'll ever enjoy is home-made -- whether that be wine or cuisine or l'amour.

..c..

I don't get this one. The most of the guys hire people like you because they are not happy at home and now you tell them that love is more enjoyable with their wifes at home...

I don't get this one. The most of the guys hire people like you because they are not happy at home and now you tell them that love is more enjoyable with their wifes at home...

Sadly, I think most of the guys I see would far rather be enjoying at home what they do with me. I think they love and still desire their wives, but either time or other circumstances conspire to make it impossible for them to get what they need at home with the one they love.

Truly, I do believe that most of the guys I see love and desire their wives.

This morning, my husband, Fred, and I stole a few furtive moments -- the dogs were yelping in the background, the cat was mewling, and the phone was ringing. AND since we live on a llama farm, there were about a zillion flies buzzing and bugging us.

Married sex ain't all it's cracked up to be. At the risk of putting off business, maybe I should suggest that married guys invest in a luxury hotel room once a month to get it done really right.

..c..