Vicky from MGF

Went to see Vicky earlier today and wasn't surprised at the quality SP that was waiting for me from the MGF Agency. When the door opened and I entered the room, there stood a very beautiful young woman in a peach coloured bra and panty set with long hair and very sexy eyes. Wow! What a little body. I couldn't get in and out of the shower fast enough as it was clear, little junior really liked what he saw too. What can I say, it was a great GFE and was at total ease with Vicky throughout the whole appointment. She has a great personality, a very seductive French accent, and her skills were great. I didn't have any problem having the second shot on goal as I think Vicky was enjoying herself also. Go see her before she is gone, because you won't be disappointed. Thanks again MGF.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I just got back from seeing this hottie an wow she's recommended, I see a lot of girls and in my professional opinion this ones a winner. Loved her smokin body the most and she had a very pretty face to go with it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.