Trina @ PK

Booked Trina.....

Knock at the door and i am very please to see this lovely girl greeting me. I have to tell you thoses photos was haunting me.

Really great personality, beautiful smile and just adorable.

I sit on the bed and we were LFK and DFK with sometime the toungue and caressed each other's bodies as I kissed her neck and shoulders. Lay down in the bed we still kissing, teasing each other and her lips are so soft, warm... Just delectable.Her pussy was beautiful - shaved smooth as a nectarine with gorgeous light pink lips and a cute button. I did performed an intense Daty session on her, juicy, i can feel her respiration going faster and discretly vocaly.

After catching her breath she offered to return the favour and gave a very respectable BBBJ. I found it very enjoyable.

FS was done missionary position, her eyes are so cute i wanted to have an eyes contact while performing and she is worth it, a cute gem.

Highlights: cute young girl, friendly and easy going, great tits, firm body with beautiful pussy, really gets into it, really want to please and a true GFE though I suspect it can be YMMV... Normal.

I'd say her posted age is around 18 and 20, pictures are acurate , super and very clean, nice perky tits and a pussy to dream all night.

Lowlights: can't find any !!!!!

Summary: smart, very cute and still fresh seeming, capable of getting into it though . Definitely recommend if you like or want to try . Very nice girl - treat her right.

Can't wait to repeat.

Thanks Trina for that wonderful time.

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Edited by nccccn
Removing a phrase
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.