Sugary sweet and good enough to eat ;)

29c7zvo.jpg

Did you miss me? My soft hands? My luscious curves?

Well I'm back and better than ever and I learned a thing or two while I was gone.

picture.php?albumid=9355&pictureid=62319picture.php?albumid=9355&pictureid=62318

The exotic sensual goddess you know and love is coming back to Ottawa for a week of adventure and playtime... and I just missed you so much.

Let me caress you in a way you've never been touched before and only dreamed of. My talented, soothing hands know every way to please a man.

Classy, careful, and comforting, I provide a service like no other and leave your body feeling truly refreshed and invigorated. I have a great body and I know how to use it. Experience as a dancer and lover has given me the touch only a wise woman knows.

32C-24-38. Luscious lips, toned dancer body, smooth tanned skin, model worthy bone structure, perky breasts and an curves to die for. I've been said to resemble actresses such Liv Tyler and Evangeline Lily. I take great pride in my appearance, and it shows.

2d7cy05.jpga2ap09.jpg

Enjoy a hot, set shower, seductive caresses, therapeutic strokes, body-to-body glides, intense stimulating pleasure and an earth shattering release...

2nu2io1.jpg

x6am37.jpg

'Cum' get to know me and we can get properly acquainted.

You don't want to miss me before I'm gone again.

Read what others have to say about me! (click the link)

Schedule

Tuesday 22nd: 11-7 CMJ West (Today!)

Wednesday 23rd: 11-7 CMJ East

Thursday 24th: 11-7 CMJ West

Friday 25th: CMJ Mansion Pool Party!(click link for more information!)

Saturday 26th: CMJ Mansion Pool Party!(click link for more information!)

Times are relative and should a 24 hour advance booking occur, an appointment deviant of the times listed can be accepted.

To get in contact with me, one can send a message on here or contact Club Maddellyn Jae:

http://www.clubcmj.com

613-523-6199