Violet Sunrise in Ottawa

Phone three times over two days last week from my cell and hotel. Each time, a young woman answered and when I asked if Violet was there.... click. I thought it was a mistake at first but after three times. Move on

Why has no one posted about this girl?

Good question, you seem to be quite fascinated by her, why not be the first and TOFTT !?

She's been reviewed on other forums, I'm told her pictures are quite accurate.

Has anyone tried the new girl that offers massages in the pink bikini?

I saw her some time ago not long after she started advertising.... her pics are indeed accurate... good attitude, professional....

As for the massage... I don't really frequent MPs, so I don't know how she compares, but I enjoyed it... I'm sure there's some better out there, but she wasn't bad... The experience was good for me overall...

Well, like I've mentioned above, I've seen her once. Nothing to complain about from me. Pics are accurate, nice girl. No French accent. She shows up dressed very classy, I wasn't worried about discretion issues once I saw her. She looked like any girl walking down the street kind of thing. Doesn't offer SP type services if that's what your looking for...

Like I said before, it was a good experience for me, take that for what it's worth.