Victoria, to Hot to be real? BP

I was trying to give it a try, and thank god I didn't stick around after seeing this.

I texted her and she said she was at a hotel that remain nameless. We set a time and when I got there I asked for room number....as you do....

"just having a quick shower", which had my creepo meter going off already, so waited 5 minutes with similar reply. Was home already when I asked ready yet, lol. A few more mins hun is what I got back. Bizarre.

The pictures of Victoria and Jessy Erinn show they are both blond. The resemblance ends there.

Just do a Google image search for Jessy Erin Klett.

Almost every picture in the BP ad for Victoria is there.

The selfie in the mirror with red pants:in the ad and on Google.

Black baseball cap and duckface on the real page the hat says Team Jessy, on the ad it is blacked out.

They are the same stolen pictures. How can you defend a SP posting stolen pictures?

Took a screenshot to send to the real Jessy, stealing is not cool.

Edited by cinelli

On further examination, I find that the pictures Victoria shows are not of one person. The smiley more thin lipped person shows tineye hits on Jessy Erinn, the pouty lipped images do not look like Jessy Erinn and gave me no hits at all. It was images which occasioned my initial remarks. It seems that Victorian bars at least 1 set of images. That being the case, we cannot trust the other set of images unless she can help us believe that they are really her. I do doubt that this will happen.