Lady Michelle

I had the pleasure of meeting Michelle for the first time last night. She's still relatively new to all this, but I'm hoping she decides to stick around for awhile. Michelle is a very down to earth, caring person and I enjoyed getting to know her a bit. She's a BBW with an all natural body type, which I love. She's also very accommodating, offers a safe GFE experience and is open to trying new things. Michelle was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon.

• Like 3

Just wanted to bump this thread by adding that I saw Lady Michelle today and had a great time--the experience was everything I hoped for. She's exactly as previous posters have described--very attractive and curvy, with a relaxed, friendly personality that puts a first-timer completely at ease.

Lady Michelle knows that fetish is a very personal thing, and made the effort to find out exactly what I was looking for before we met--and welcomed feedback after the session with a view to next time. Her boundaries are clear and the experience felt both fun and safe. I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.