Please recommend a nice warm caring lady for a first timer

Guest Addi*******en

Sabrina... (Sunny in St James)

Wonderful lady. Clean, beautiful and respectful... Very considerate of your needs.

So many to choose from. A first timer eager to jump in the new hobby. I have several on my list, but who should be my first?

(List is not by order of preference and all off of bp)

Alexis

Kendal

Kaity

Lynn

Jennifer

Chrissy

I have read the threads but I do get confused with the names changes through the years so I thought I would look for some fresh feedback. I do hope to contribute later and possibly toftt someday if needed.

Nobody has mentioned her yet so I was wondering if she'd be a good choice for a first timer as well? I ask because she seems to travel outside the city and closer to me more often...

(and for those of you that will question the first timer bit due to my join date, I don't get into the city that much and I like to do my research before I commit to anything.

So most of the time the person I'm interested isn't available when I do get the chance to get to the city.)

I fall under the 1st timer category, I see the recommendations can anybody post some links or PM me with how or where to search the names? Would much appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good informative posts!!

• Like 1

I would recommend Cyrena. She is very sweet and kind, she lets you take your time until you are comfortable and at ease. She came highly recommended. Research her on here

I fall under the 1st timer category, I see the recommendations can anybody post some links or PM me with how or where to search the names? Would much appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good informative posts!!

Every thread or section has a link up top that says "search this thread" or "search this section". You can do a basic search or you can go advanced, and use those tools.

Good luck!