I don't do a lot of reviews. Partly because I'm a little private and because the 1/2 dozen SP's I've met are already well reviewed anyway. But my recent meeting with Athena made me want to do this.

Athena is very well reviewed many times over but not in the Saskatoon section. I know it's a commonly used cliche that "she's even better looking in person than her pics!" But this girl is STUNNING!! If you like petite women you will not be disappointed!! The best part though is the personality to match!! She is definitely a person I could hangout with all day.

I had requested a role play and a couple other things. To be honest the attraction was so strong we both pretty much aborted the role play all together! :D She was hot, attentive, skilled, and delivered as promised! Really left me wanting more and wondering why I hadn't seen her sooner. Her body is as toned and fabulous as it looks in her pictures. Definitely no photoshopping there! For any fellow foot fetish guys out there, especially if you like small cute feet, they are fantastic! :wigglebrows

Athena, thanks for the great time and I look forward to our next encounter!! :kissy

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.