New girl with PK BRANDY

I saw Brandy with PK this afternoon. She is a new girl with them and i think she is the best looking one they have ever had. She is full GFE, dfk, bbbj, daty and it goes on! She is 5'3 about 110 and D cup! She is smokin HOT with a great tits and an awesome attitude! Definite repeat for me like maybe even tomorrow...!!!

Thanks PK!

Guest LeafFan

There are no pics of this girl on the website...unless I have the wrong site. I'd be interested in what the donation is as well.

There are no pics of this girl on the website...unless I have the wrong site. I'd be interested in what the donation is as well.

pics of brandy will be on the site tonight. pm us for the standard rates. she normally doesn't charge xtra for gfe.

she didn't charge me extra for that wicked gfe experience. i spent 200 for the hour all in.

What did she charge for this service?

Well i went to see her today, Guy on phone booked one time, i got there and she said she was expecting me later, really awkward, offer to leave and come back later as she had to cancel her room service, but she said no and that i could stay, hmm not a good start. Tell her i will take an hour since the review was good and it's true she is a beauty. She then tells me it will be a problem, offers 45 min, tell her i will take 30 min for $140. We have a pleasant chat, pulls out a condom right away, gives me a story of a nipple piercing that was accidentaly ripped off by her dog, asked not to touch it too much, when i did want to feel the other, she pulled back saying she was ticklish. Expecting GFE, as said by review and agency, she goes to a CBJ, no kissing at all, ask me what position i like, tell her i want her on top, now tells me it will be hard since she had an operation on one of her knees. We do doggy, 2-3 minutes in, says it's a problem cause i'm too big, my ego boost goes way up, but i know i have an average Johnson, so what's up with that. She then lays on her back, and i do my thing, try to kiss her breast, same tickle story. Told me at the end it was extra for GFE $80. Agency said that there were no extras, GFE all the way. Good thing she was pretty cause i felt i was misled. First review might be from the Agency. So gents you have been warned.

Ok so I would like to tell the whole story here. First off this guy, the Quebecer had an appointment this afternoon, which he made, then called back to confirm a later Time. Then showed up early. So Brandi had ordered room service and had to cancel it. No big deal. Then he came and and said, I never do this sort of thing, and it;s my birthday, what can I get for free?

Now I don;t know about you guys but if I was the SP that would have put me in a shitty mood.

Look guys, this is the service industry and these are service providers. If you went out to dinner, and said to the waiter/waitress.. what can I get for free? obviously you are not going to be much of a tipper. Now you are going to get fed, but do you really expect the service to be top notch. Probably not.

Same goes for here. Now Quebecer, I know you like to get the most for your money and you don't like paying Ottawa prices, but you are going to have to be a little more tactful if you don;t plan on tipping someone. At least for your own sake be a little less obvious about it.

And a final note, accusing us that another client was lying or even worse we were shilling is absolutely retarded. Brando is a great client, and guess what?? He tips very well.. And the ladies that work with us will bend over backwards to make him happy. And that is literally, and figuratively speaking.. LOL

Well i went to see her today, Guy on phone booked one time, i got there and she said she was expecting me later, really awkward, offer to leave and come back later as she had to cancel her room service, but she said no and that i could stay, hmm not a good start. Tell her i will take an hour since the review was good and it's true she is a beauty. She then tells me it will be a problem, offers 45 min, tell her i will take 30 min for $140. We have a pleasant chat, pulls out a condom right away, gives me a story of a nipple piercing that was accidentaly ripped off by her dog, asked not to touch it too much, when i did want to feel the other, she pulled back saying she was ticklish. Expecting GFE, as said by review and agency, she goes to a CBJ, no kissing at all, ask me what position i like, tell her i want her on top, now tells me it will be hard since she had an operation on one of her knees. We do doggy, 2-3 minutes in, says it's a problem cause i'm too big, my ego boost goes way up, but i know i have an average Johnson, so what's up with that. She then lays on her back, and i do my thing, try to kiss her breast, same tickle story. Told me at the end it was extra for GFE $80. Agency said that there were no extras, GFE all the way. Good thing she was pretty cause i felt i was misled. First review might be from the Agency. So gents you have been warned.

I most certainly am NOT the agency here....i am a client who recieves services from all kinds of sp's. Brandy did in fact give me amazing service and great GFE no extra charge. She was pleasant and i had no issues with her at all. Maybe she charges extra when she feels like it...i have no idea. Maybe u should call the agency and discuss this with them...

Pk has always been helpful and accomodating to me and i think they would listen to your comments.

Saw Brandy end of last week for an hour.

Brandy is super HOTT. Damn HOTT. Small, petite, with huge breasts. She was open about the recent nipple accident with the dog and said she was ticklish. Things we all discover when talking before hand or along the way.

GFE - YMMV - We did not DFK, LFK and she nibbles better than anygirlfriend I ever had. I am not interested in BB or daty so did not ask.

$$.2

great looks - 9

We did everything I wanted - service - 9

Repeat: Oh yeah!

PK:

An asideTried phoning to book appointment last Thursday at 10 PM, 1 AM, 2 AM no answer. This is the second time I arrive in Ottawa after 10 PM and PK has no one on the phones end of the week.

Noticed Katlynn from PK was on Craigslist as Gem last week.

well, i feel i should chirp up hear since it looks like Brandy's reputation is being questioned... met her last week... was the first girl with the agency that I met...

It was fairly late at night, and she showed up with a smile and lots of energy... had a great attitude, and was more than accomodating with my requests, even though they were fairly minor

i had no probs and would repeat

Well first off, i never asked for a freebee or special treatment, we were just chatting, seems funny other gents also did not received GFE while Brando or whatever his name is said he got it all. Then this one post calls me names and i see there is 1 post to his name, obviously agency related. PK services have all been pretty much negatively rated on this site. No to make up stories, tipical of low class service. Brandy is a beauty, but not GFE. Abd to OttawaDave with one post, saying he saw her last week and all, she told me she was suprised she had reviews since she had only been working for two days, 1 post, wrong details, seems fishy, anyways, like i said guy, no GFE u have been warned.

K, Quebecer.. we have been around alot longer than you have, and we will be around long after you are gone. I really want to be nice about this, but I think most people on this forum will look at your posts and agree you come across as a cheap-ass. And this SP didn;t go for it. I spoke to her after I made the last post on here, and she reiterated that you wanted Greek, which was not discussed so the fact she turned you down isn;t a surprise and that you were looking for bareback which once again she didn;t allow. She would have been happy to have been more open but the fact you came across as somebody who wanted the works and didn;t want to tip and made that really clear left a bitter feeling.

If you read over the countless positive posts that go into great detail about the amazing service that these ladies have provided to all of our great clientelle that come across with a little bit of class. Maybe you might and scratch your head and ask, Gee I wonder why I got the shaft? Well here;s your answer Bud..

So once again, if you are so dissatisfied with your service please feel free to go elsewhere.

As far as that other dude, well.. I decided not even to really waste my time acknowledging him.

good night Gentlemen,

Jessica

Usually I would delete a thread like this as I don't feel people should try to slander a agency or any of the ladies publicly in any form of anonymous post like this.

However since Jessica took the time to reply I am going to leave it as she does bring up a valid point about The Quebequer looking cheap.

Responses like Jessica's and some of the previous other posts often start flame wars. For those who don't know this already... I would rather pull everyones account involved in a flame war then try to moderate those people who get involved or start them. SO DON'T DO IT.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY - SAY NOTHING!

Other discussion sites welcome negative comments, slander and all sorts of other crap that we do not allow here so it you wish to ruin someones reputation or just like to fight online please don't waste my time or yours as I will simply delete you and your posts.

The thing is we are beyond busy here, I talk with most other agencies and we are doing 5 times the biz that most of them are. We do what we can to keep people happy but if you know anything about this line of work it is next to impossible to make everyone happy, and more importantly we can't in any real way control the way these ladies do their thing. We offer suggestions but in the end it is such a personal thing, that if it doesn;t click, Shit hits the fan.

You mentioned before that you were concerned about rooms not always beiing in order, and I forwarded this to the ladies. Most have heeded this, but we can;t go to their rooms and do spot checks. Not our place to do so.

Look, we do welcome feedback we want to provide the best service and stay on top. But if we are attacked, we will obviously stand up for ourselves.

thanks again,

Jessica

Jess - good job defending PK. My only ask/advice is to be a little easier to reach - your voice mail function on your phone does not work, and you seldom answer PMs....

I have read this thread, the other that was removed 3 weeks ago..all shots thrown towards PK. I simply want say, on my behalf...I have used PK 8 times, in that past four months.They recently upgraded to nice hotels, which is a great touch..so they listened to our complaints.Every girl that Jason has recommended to myself, after giving explicit details...WHAT I WANTED...they have come through top notch...each and every girl was truly..GFE...I have tipped well and got other service that is normally not on other SP's menu, and I have greatly have appreciated it...and WOULD NOT HESITATE...to continue using PK.As I have stated before keep up your good work.. Jessica...(well not you personally LOL)...I mean the great girls you have working for you... :)

This thread has been closed as it's turning into a pissing match and wasting my time and others. I deleted all the BS responses!