Rini at CMJ

Guest **oo**e

I saw Rini yesterday and she is smoking hot. I mean model quality looks ( she has modelled), she has an absolutely gorgeous face and body. Her eyes are entrancing, very exotic, and she has luscious lips, and a sexy smile. She's toned and her tits and ass are amazing, all natural, perfectly sculpted. Even the way she walked to and from the shower was seductive and sexy. I wasn't at all surprised when she told me she practises ballet. She's worldly, very bright and her personality is compelling. We showered before and after. After some teasing, which Rini mentioned she likes to provide, the finish was explosive with lots of eye contact. I plan on repeating as often as I can. Rini is a perfect 10 and I think will become a top MA at CMJ.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again

I saw Rini on a few occasions. I fully agree with Macadamia comments. She is a jewel and will become for sure a top MA at CMJ. She is very kind and on time.

Guest **oo**e

Rini gets more exotic, gorgeous and refined at each visit. I am sure she has not changed but my appreciation for her has each time I have seen her. She looks like she walked off the pages of a european magazine. She has a sweet personality and she's unassuming about her beauty, which makes her even more attractive.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.