Kudos to Cowboy Kenny

Don't know how you did it Cowboy Kenny. Finding the fake picture that Sarah uses on her CL ad on another site. You also exposed Asian Wendy on CL for using fake photos as well. Well done and thanks for making us aware of these phoneys. In all fairness to Wendy, she does not state that it really is her in the photo. She works under the premise that all men think with the wrong head and will assume it really is her, even though she never actually says that it is. She'd have to put up a picture of a Cactus before we'd convince ourselves that it was a fake. Sorry Wendy, but we are not that stupid. I mean come on, someone looking that good for only 190 an hour? If it looks, sounds, smells too good to be true, it is. Sarah, however does say that her photos are "100% real", which thanks to Cowboy Kenny, we now know is false. If the one photo is a fake, how can you believe the other one? It's one thing to let men lie to themselves, but quite another to be fraudulent. What are the women who are posting fake photos thinking? That we'll say, " I made a date with Christie Brinkley, but Rosanne Barr answered the door! I can't just leave, it took me 15 minutes to get here! Oh well, how much was that an hour again?" It makes no sense to me. Ladies, stop it. Get real. Literally.

progress.gif