I am very reluctant to post this, as I fear Karma will get even busier, but I can't not talk about my experience with Karma.

This girl is amazing, I had been texting her through out the day getting more info regarding her and for pictures ( none posted in her bp ad), of which she was more than willing to supply info and pictures. I have to say the pictures I received were amazing, almost too good to be true, which made me a litte suspicious as I've been victim of a bait and switch before.

I decided after more pictures were sent to me that I wanted to see her for sure.

I arrived at our aggreed upon place, I was a little early, but Karma just asked me to have a seat in the livingroom while she got ready, which was only a few minutes.

Then I was asked to go to the bedroom and get comfortable, so I did. A few minutes later I was joined by Karma and I have to say this girl has he most spectacular body I've ever encountered in my life, hobbyingor outside,.

she's about 5'5" with most amazing breasts, I could play with them al night, and for my 30 min visit, I didnt leave them alone for very long.

I have to respect Karma's privacy and leave the details of our time between us, but let me just say that of ypu ever thpught abput seeing her but werent sure, I can guarantee you that you will not bw disappointed. ...I only wish our time was videotaped, because it was pretty amazing.

if theres any question as to if I'd repeat, my response would be , as often as I can

• Like 4

I saw Karma again tonight.... holy crap this is one amazingly sexy girl. Thats all I xan say. Im gonna go bankrupt with her around here lol

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.