I register last year, but didn't at all advertise until lately.

I am a companion from the area of Montreal. I used to participate on some reviews boards of Montreal where some participants are not always respecting other ones, and sometimes ladies have difficulties to be taken seriously, but I made myself some good impressions and received some respect and admiration of some members.

All those years (around 3 years...), I only advertised on 2 reviews boards (1 at a time...) and get some good results, but I am really wondering where I could advertise having in mind to travel all across Canada.

I see that this board seem popular for this matter. Is there a thread about the hotel of each major canadian towns? The first town I will be interested to visit outside Quebec province is Ottawa, but I am just not knowing enough the town and the good friendly hotels where I could stay. If someone would like to help me in that matter, I will certainly visit Ottawa soon, probably in the beginning of May, if all goes well.

...and one other thing I see of Cerb: all people here seem to be friendly and live pacifically. And that's really interesting, in fact, to be sure to not be attacked only based on the fact that I am a companion "reaching for some advertising" when I express myself.

I hope that my participation is welcome. Cerb is probably reaching my idea to live my life in a more "Zen way". ;-) ...

Take care everyone, and thank you to have taken the time to read me.

Maria Divina xx

For hotel suggestions, I'm sure you could make inquiries in the SP only section. I'm sure most of the ladies in Ottawa and otherplaces would gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Merci! C'est bien gentil...

I will certainly be at ease to advertise and to find some precious informations on this board. (and probably, to meet some nice gentlemen members of this friendly board...)

Have a nice day everyone, take care

Divina xox

Is there a thread about the hotel of each major canadian towns? The first town I will be interested to visit outside Quebec province is Ottawa, but I am just not knowing enough the town and the good friendly hotels where I could stay. If someone would like to help me in that matter, I will certainly visit Ottawa soon, probably in the beginning of May, if all goes well.

Here is thread on hotels in Ottawa:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=119192#post119192

regards.

Tours planned for Ottawa, I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing your web site. You are a very attractive lady. I know you will enjoy your time here on this board;)

Merci! C'est bien gentil...

I will certainly be at ease to advertise and to find some precious informations on this board. (and probably, to meet some nice gentlemen members of this friendly board...)

Have a nice day everyone, take care

Divina xox

I am planning to have a new website to present myself with more elegance...

The presently one is my first ever website, so, of course, there's room for improvement...

Thank you very much for your kind words, I read too the ones you put in my private profil so long ago, I just saw them recently, but I want to thank you for them.. They said: "It is never too late to make the right thing" (free translation of : Il n'est jamais trop tard pour bien faire...)

I can see that you don't like women, you adore them !!! :-D ...

If all the gentlemen of Ottawa are like you, my! I am just wondering why I didn't decide to visit your beautiful city before...

Divina xox

Additional Comments:

Here is thread on hotels in Ottawa:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=119192#post119192

regards.

Thank you very much Mr. Newton xox

Yeah, I must agree with Pete, nice photos on your website! Come back often, everyone here will treat you right.

Tours planned for Ottawa, I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing your web site. You are a very attractive lady. I know you will enjoy your time here on this board;)