Tiffany Birks a review

I've been lurking for a little while on cerb since my first encounter back in November of last year and appreciate all the great info and reviews that everyone on here contributes, figured I would give something back to the community :)

I made the arrangement to go and see Tiffany Sunday early afternoon after seeing her ad on EC and reading the great review Pedro gave and was glad I did. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy through text and I was all booked within minutes. I arrived at her condo downtown and was blown away when she opened the door. I was greeted by a smoking hot tanned little blonde wearing pearls a bikini and heels just like I requested... I knew I was going to be in for some fun. After the initial kisses and hellos I took my shoes off and made my way in. The entire place was spotless and had a nice relaxed vibe to it with light music playing and candles lit everywhere. I made my way to the bathroom.. again spotless and had everything laid out neatly. We sat on the couches for a bit each enjoying some wine and conversation/teasing.. I'm usually a bit nervous and don't have much to say but this girl was fun and easy to talk to, really laid back and intelligent had me laughing quite a bit :P

We made our way to the bedroom where the real fun began... this girl had everything I like... nice perky titties, sexy face, toned body and an ass I couldn't stop grabbing lol. bbbj was the best I've had yet but after seeing that tight little kitty I knew what I wanted more.. the view from behind was amazing and cowgirl was something straight out of a rodeo. This girl loves getting vocal and has quite the dirty little mouth on her which turned me on even more haha.

After all the fun I grabbed a shower and shared another glass of wine before departing.... very satisfied :P would repeat and will.

• Like 2