Regular services to me means oral on both and sex. Does anybody agree that the basis regular services are those above?

Some have said that there are no such thing as regular services! My opinion is that there is! Ive asked my clients and they too agree that regular services usually includes that unless she is one to charge extra for it. Most people know that sex and oral are standard regular services. It's not a secret and its certainly straight forward.

I agree for the greek and bbj for extra. Its a risk and a risk is worth a few more bucks. I think that the extra thing for anything else is just a good way to ruin a mood, show that your a bit greedy and scare off business.

:cooter:

Regular services to me means oral on both and sex. Does anybody agree that the basis regular services are those above?

Some have said that there are no such thing as regular services! I don't agree with that and won't pretend that i do. Ive asked my clients and they too agree that regular services usually includes that unless she is one to charge extra for it. Most people know that sex and oral are standard regular services. It's not a secret and its certainly straight forward.

Everybody does things differently i agree but honestly, What the heck are you paying for in the first place if these very basic things aren't automatically included!

I agree for the greek and bbj for extra. Its a risk and a risk is worth a few more bucks. I think that the extra thing for anything else is just a good way to ruin a mood, show that your a bit greedy and scare off business.

Thats my story and i'm sticking to it. In the long run, It doesn't matter what others think! As long as i am safe, happy and make others happy, That's all that matters to me. I care what my clients think and that's what is really important to me!

:cooter:

There are ways to promote yourself that don't involve denouncing others. What is regular to you is not regular to others. The point is to advertise and offer what you want without judging others. At the end of the day, you can't know what most people think, and you can't presume to know what services are marked 'regular' or not. If what is really important to you is what your clients think, there is no reason to judge other sps. What makes this board unique is the cross-sexual-culture of the members, and the encouragement and acceptance of difference.

• Like 8

me i want it to be all inclusive, i understand that greek is extra i have know problem with this. i went to see this sp from pk recently who was advertise as gfe/pse ne restriction but once i get there and paid for the hour, only then did she say msog is 40$ extra. all the rest that makes her pse is also extra, if i would of taken all the extra the hour would of been around 400$ when pk is 200$ an hour.needless to say i took only the one shot and left with maybe 15 minutes left, let me tell you i will never say her again.

all inclusive is the best way to go!!!

Personally, I believe greek should be extra but only if indicated (not of personal interest anyway). I think everything else should be included especially if it says no restrictions and PSE. If it says GFE only, then I assume no BBBJ and of course no greek. In any case I assume daty.

I have been burned before by the "extra's". I will refuse to go back. I want what is advertised, leave the upsale to vegas etc.

I think if you call an agency and make that clear then you are ok. I have had good experiences and bad ones. I think it is clear on this board and others the verdict. If any agency is reading this and want to figure why I have not returned, then PM me.

TRman

My opinion is go with the All inclusive. It's simple, staightforward and both parties know exactly what is going on. There is Nothing hidden so you'll end up with a seamless business transaction where everybody walks away Happy..

I also agree that the rate for in service and out calls should be different especialy to cover transportation. I spend 80 one time to go see client and to get back home. The next day, I added a 50 transportation fee to my outcalls and things are much better now.

My opinion on special services such as Greek & bbbj: There is no doubt that these risky services should be extra. :bjs:

• Like 1

I too agree,

Somehow having a 'checklist' of what you 'purchased' really makes it a lot less personal, and much more mechanical....

it should be all inclusive and anything that is excluded be clearly stated....

Otherwise we will need a checklist beside the night table....just way too mechanical..... and do you have to refer to it in the middle of the session ??

Maybe it would sound like this......

Flaps (On Order) - Extend

Landing Gear (On Order) Down

Speed Brake Lever Armed

BBBJ ON

CIM OFF

GREEK ON- $55, size dependant

Condom - On and Fully Armed

DATY ON - 5 min maximum...

No thanks....it loses FAR too much intimacy....

SNK

Not to mention that negotiating in the middle of a session is a bummer.

I used to have to work this way back in the 70s when I worked for an outcall massage service. The "fee" was just for the massage, and everything else was negotiated between the customer and the masseuse for a "tip." I never felt it was fair to the customers to ask them to negotiate while in a condition of arousal. Men do "think with the little head" -- some more than others. I'm sure many times people spent more than they budgeted for simply because we quite literally had them by the short & curlies.

I'm more comfortable with all-inclusive. I have tried offering just massage with manual over the years, but too many of the guys who want this are just looking for a lower rate, and still want all the regular services. So it works both ways.