Thinking of visiting Halifax

Hey kats n kittens,

I'm thinking of visiting Halifax! Just wondering what the response would be like for a sensual, zaftig, well-endowed lady who provides GFE (bbbj) and PSE?

What is the weather like in October/November? Good time of year to visit?

Thanks!

Hello Zoe! I'm sure you would be welcomed with open arms however I'll leave that up to the gents to comment on. Fall here is pretty great. You can normally still find very nice days and cooler evenings. The weather is still pretty mild and traveling is still on the good side. Personally I would think it's a great time for a visit as fall is setting in and lovely gents need some warming up!

Good luck with everything if you decide to visit.

• Like 3

The men of Halifax would be lucky to have a beauty like you! Make it worth her while east coast gents, she'll definitely make it worth yours!

Hello Zoe. As Midnite-Massage pointed out, your targeted period is a good time of the year to visit Halifax. The temps can still be very pleasant until late in the season, and the city will be vibrant with lots of cultural events. As you may know, we also have a wide selection of the finest restaurants and places to go out at night. Feel free to enquire if you are looking for specific recommendation. Members here will be glad to help.

• Like 2

So, I'm thinking of Mid-November and my main days of work would be weekdays.

I'm there primarily for vacation, but why not make it a sexation!!!