Madison Ave

I have noticed Madison Ave's ads here on cerb and checked her profile. Having a weakness for tall slim ladies I decided to see her, despite lack of recommendations.

No regrets, Madison is a sensual lady (i'm guessing 30?) tall slim and toned. House and location not the best, but bedroom comfortable and clean and Madison had obviously showered and smelled (and tasted) great.

Full range of services and multi positions (and she can DT with the best) Nice to chat with afterwards - no rush to finish and leave.

For those that are not dog fans, or have allergies, Madison has a dog - and she likes to lick you too! very friendly and no problem

• Like 1

Having a great weakness towards Spinners, Madison's photos turned me on. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=99444

I contacted her by txt. She was really quick to respond. Very easy going and sweet. After checking me out on CERB, she agreed to come over to my place. I picked her up. Coming down her home steps towards the car, she appeared a super sexy blond. A bomb shell. She gave me a kiss the minute she sat in the car. She smelled wonderful, her lips were sweet and her pretty face with her bright blue eyes, was instantly captivating. We drove off chatting about our dogs on the way. By the time we got to my place we were already old friends. We chilled on drinks and music. She is a very loving and cuddly gal. She made me feel that I was watching Music Video with a GF. We were talking and cuddling, caressing and kissing on the sofa. We were turned on. We headed to the bedroom. She undressed to her sexy lingerie revealing a perfect body. She was a dancer and her body shows it. Beautiful curves, flat tummy, nice booty, long strong legs, wide shoulders, perfect size breasts with very sensitive nipples. She looked delicious. She enjoyed Daty with immense pleasure and wanted it forever. She is a very passionate lady. Lots of hugs, caresses, kisses. Her oral and cowgirl skills and stamina are amazing. Her alternation between dominance and submission show a woman with a lot of experience in bed.

We couldn't get enough of each other. She was in no rush and she had an abundance of energy .. Being a dancer she has incredible flexibility. She can raise and place her legs and body in positions that would break most other women in pieces. We experienced an abundance of positions that I would want to repeat many times over.

Can't wait to see her again.

Edited by bob54

I had the great pleasure of meeting the lovely sexy "Madison Avenue" today. I read the two reviews on her one from 20yritch and one from bob54. Both of them are 100% accurate. There is not much more I could add that they have not already said better then I could. However I can say cerb has been an interesting discovery for me. I have met so many incredibly nice ladies and for sure "Madison Avenue" is one of the nicest. If you love tall thin blonde spinner's who can deep throat with the best of them and is overall sweet and lovely you should add her to your TDL :) oh and the DT is just one of her many many skills.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.