Rosalie Seck

I had the opportunity to visit with Rose, and I'm glad I did. :)

She is another lady that prefers quality over quantity, we both had exchanged some pm's, emails than after a few text messages, she happened to be available on the day I was looking for, and I booked with her. (Of course it had to be hottest day of the summer with the humidity ;) )

When you visit Rose's web site, her ad's or her profile and albums on Cerb she is exactly the lady you will see.

When I arrived we hit it off very well, some small talk, and got ourselves worked up really quick, it wasn't long before lingerie and my clothes were scattered over the floor.

Needless to say, we worked up quite a sweat ;) and used multiple positions that most enjoyable for her ( ask her about martial arts and what she can do with her legs while in one particular position ;) ) after our shared O's, we had a shower together then retreated back to the bed, we cuddled and talked for a bit, about life,world issues.

While stroking each others skin which lead to our second round, and I must say this lady can ride like a "champ". The time spent was fabulous, Rose is intelligent,sexy, has a great body (she runs,is in good shape) nice firm bum, and strong legs, nice long hair ;) and she is attractive, beautiful eyes,soft full lips.

I will visit her again...soon as my legs and body get back to normal shape, as she certainly wore this guy out for a day. :)

Thanks Rose it was a pleasure!

PS I did not include some tags for service as we gents know its YMMV ;)

• Like 6

I had the opportunity to visit with Rosalie recently and I am very happy that I did. She is a beautiful young lady with perfect curves and a wonderful personality.

She greeted me at the door and immediately made me feel comfortable. I am one of those guys that always has butterflies in my stomach when showing up for a visit. I think what I liked the most about her was how genuine and sincere she was. She was also very passionate which definitely added to the experience. The entire visit seemed naturally and was not forced or rushed in anyway.

I walked away from this experience with a huge smile on my face, a bounce in my step and the curiosity of when I might visit next.

Thanks Rosalie and I hope to see you again soon!

Rosalie is incredibly beautiful. I know all recos say this, but I'd bet she's one of the prettiest SPs in Ottawa.

The flip side is that she's very selective, only seeing enough clients to cover her education costs and some extras. She is NOT somebody you hit up with a half hour's notice with a crudely expressed request. In our case, we went back and forth by email for a couple of weeks.

She is a wee bit shy but very bright and a lot of fun to talk to.

Her photos are very accurate, except to the extent that she is much more athletic than her curvy figure suggests.

Most recos don't go into detail about the actual sex and neither will I, except to say that she was enthusiastic and willing to accommodate reasonable requests. There are things we did, about which I still have very, very fond memories.

I just recently met Ms. Rosalie Seck. Making arrangements was relatively easy. Although, I imagine you will probably need to be flexible in your schedule as it looks like school will always be the priority for Rose.

I was not having the best day on the day I was to met with Rose. First, I was a really stinky file was dumped on my desk at work - not cool. Then I missed my bus that was supposed to take me to Rose's neighbourhood in sufficient time that I would not have to rush to get to her location. Therefore, I had to rush only to discover that as I got closer to the location that my cell phone had died. Luckily, I found a pay phone and was able to call - even more lucky for me was that Rose actually answered.

Needless, to say when I finally met Rose, I was haggard, frustrated and a little bit sweaty. That all melted away within a few moments of seeing Rose's bright and shiny face. After my brief description of my day, Rose simply said "Well, let's get you in the shower and do you mind if I join you ?" - my bad day just turned into a damn good day ;-)

Rose is incredibly cute. But when the clothes come off, she quickly goes from really cute to "oh my god !!" gorgeous. I still smile when I think about her there standing all naked. She had a very comfortable way about her. Everything that happen during my visit just naturally flowed. She treated me like a good friend. She was very genuine.

I won't got into exact details of the more intimate aspects of our meeting. Suffice it to say, I was a very happy camper afterwards. One thing I should note is that Rose is an incredible cuddler. So be warned ;-)

Edited by Philander39

Recently, I have been fortunately to spend three glorious dates with Rosalie.

Rosalie is intelligent, fun, extremely sexy and her body is smokin' hot.

Two of the dates have been wonderful afternoon sessions. We met at her downtown place, shared a glass of wine, got to know each other better, and then we got down to the afternoon fun.

Rosalie, is a fantastic lover - extremely talented, and loves to give and receive. Being with her for a longer time allowed us to really enjoy our time together - we had our fun, we rested and cuddled, we talked, and then we repeated, and repeated and repeated - what a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

And what i liked best about my time with her, was her passion - her passion that she brought to our play time, and her passion when she talked about her life and her plans for her future.Rosalie is wise beyond her years.

I had a fantastic time with her, and I plan to see Rose many more times.

But even more exciting, was a threesome with a special friend of hers. We started with a very nice dinner and then went to her friend's place for the remainder of the evening. I still can't find the right words that can describe how fantastic, wild and hot that the evening was - it was one for my bucket list, and i will treasure that evening for a long, long time.

I had the great fortune to meet up with Rosalie recently. Rosalie is intelligent, fun, outgoing, charming, has a body to die for and is absolutely stunning! Definitely had an amazing time with her and will certainly repeat. :D

I got my opportunity to meet amazing Rosalie a couple of days back. We were exchanging emails for the last few weeks and finally our schedules brought us together. The emails helped me in knowing her and possibly even for her acts as an ice breaker.

Moment she opened the door I knew that I am in for a treat. We started with sipping wine which is her one of the favorites. She took initiative in pinning me down and kissing me :)

I explored her lovely body and after clothes came off, I realized how much beautiful she is. A treat for my eyes and she made every effort to make it a sensual experience as the expected girl friend experience followed ;) She is a very fit and intelligent young lady who likes to please her man.

She also invited me for a shower before I left and everything told above had already become a reality.

I thank lovely Rose for this lovely evening and I will surely see her again.

I had the chance to meet with Rose this week. Although chance is not a strong enough word. Every posts in her recommendation section talks of her beauty, but it is is worth mentioning again. She not only is the type of beauty that you could not help staring at, if you met her walking down the street, but it only gets better as you get to see more.

While you are recovering from how beautiful she is, you quickly realize it is not the most wonderful thing about her. The way she makes you feel and how quickly you loose yourself in the moment, is amazing.

She is warm, smart, interesting and completely in tune with your needs. It will be impossible to get her out of my mind, until we meet again, which I fear could only make the addiction worse.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.