Sign in to follow this  

Chloe of Sassy Angels

Since I was stuck in Toronto for one extra night, trust me when I say I protested quite loudly with my office about it, I thought I may head out and have some fun!

So I did a bit of snooping around and saw Sassy Angels' ad on here and took a look at their website. Right away, Chloe caught my attention! Started to snoop around and people had a lot of good things to say about her, so I went ahead and booked.

When I get to the location and I meet Chloe, I was very impressed with the woman standing before me. Long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, a smile that could light up any room and a very charming personality that could put anyone at ease.

After chatting for a little bit we start the kissing. Nice deep passionate kissing with such a beautiful woman is a major turn on for me...I think she could tell! ;)

Her clothes came off so fast, I'm not sure I actually saw it happen. She unzipped my pants and now it gets interesting. Sassy Angles advertises Chloe on CERB as the Deep Throat Darling, that is such an understatement! She took my caber so far down her throat it was seriously impressive! She deep throated me on her knees with me standing, 69, me sitting down with Chloe on her knees...very impressive!

Finally after all that...I'm pretty sure it was like a volcanic eruption, all of which she happily took in her mouth. We go and clean up a bit, now it's time for some shagging. After checking out that magnificent, firm ass of hers all I really want is to do it doggy style! What a sight to behold, my hands on one of the best asses you'll see, she being very vocal, playing with herself while I'm just making the room rock. She's just dripping everywhere at this point. She then flips over and we finish with her on her back and her legs over my shoulders and we both cum at the same time. We do a little more kissing and now it's time for me to go.

After not wanting to go to Toronto in the first place, that week worked out more than well in the end! Chloe is gorgeous, a sex bomb, and a deep throat queen like no other. Was definitely worth the visit. :D

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this