Appointments-means appointments

Booking several days in advance doesn't work for me. I'm married, I'm 49 years old, I may have insomnia one night or I may have had a couple of bad days at work or I may not know when I'll be available.

When I see a service provider, I want to be in my best mood and felling energetic in order to make the most of the short time I have with this person.

I've been struggling with that and that's why I usually end up at strip clubs instead since I don't have to plan ahead. I am trying to change this though and see more service providers instead so my new strategy is to try to book an appointment on the same day several hours before. We'll see how that goes.

• Like 1

I seem to have some chronic fear of lateness that always leads me to show up early to things. Then you have the awkward 15-30mins of sitting around in the car, or if you're lucky there is a nearby mall or something to wander around in. Luckily, the advent of the iPhone makes it much easier to waste some time!

In alot of cases if your seeing us "appointment" ladies being 15 mins early isn't a problem...you can call or text the lady to let them know you are there...that's if the appointment was made in advance and the lady isn't a volumn lady...for example the ladies like myself who only see one or 2 people a day are most likely ready early..don't expect it however but it never hurts to check. It's the gents that expect US to be able to see them on short notice that can be bothersome...sure sometimes it can work for some people but i'm old and need time...lol

I have wondered about this during my first few encounters. I really am a "If I am not 15 min early then I am late" kind of person like the person you are responding to. This always leads me to go kill time until 1 min before hand at which time I will call. So calling 5 to 10 min early is OK etiquette then? I was worried that the Lady would be put off by calling to early since we had a set time set up.

In alot of cases if your seeing us "appointment" ladies being 15 mins early isn't a problem...you can call or text the lady to let them know you are there...that's if the appointment was made in advance and the lady isn't a volumn lady...for example the ladies like myself who only see one or 2 people a day are most likely ready early..don't expect it however but it never hurts to check. It's the gents that expect US to be able to see them on short notice that can be bothersome...sure sometimes it can work for some people but i'm old and need time...lol

I ask that people call me 10to15mins prior to the appointment...I guess it's for my piece of mind. I also want to make sure I am ready because I am easily distracted and time seems to go quickly if I am not focused LOL.

When I first started out, which incidentally is a year ago today, I used to receive calls with a half hour to an hour's notice. I used to do as many as possible, which weren't that many as I HATE to rush. But because I didn't know any better, I figured this is just how it is. Now, don't get me wrong, if I can, I will do a last minute request. However, after building my reputation for the last year, I'm finding (thankfully) more and more clients are booking far in advance, which I love. It gives me time to send a couple of emails, maybe a phone call or two, and by the time the appointment rolls around, I'm not nervous or anxious because we've provided ourselves a bit of time to soak it all in, ask questions, find out each other's preferences, and most importantly of all, ENJOYING THE ANTICIPATION! That's the difference I think. With a new client, whether he be in town or not, it's essential you build some sort of foundation with a newbie so you can ensure the session goes exactly how the client wants it to. Not necessarily guaranteeing a repeat session, but at least giving the client the ride of his life during that one magical hour. It is possible with a little communication. The anticipation of an appointment booked in advance works both ways, believe me.

Totally agree...

very good post Soleil. I totally agree.........