Dating websites

Guest *ard**Ga*

I have noticed a few familiar SPs advertise on Fling.com. Has anyone had luck with either Fling of AFF making a connection with an SP or non-SP?

I had a lot of luck with kijiji before they shut down their personals section. Several SPs posted on there as women looking for men but mostly it was actual women looking for men. Plenty of Fish (POF) is very popular free site but I don't have much personal experience with it.

Guest f***2f***
I had a lot of luck with kijiji before they shut down their personals section. Several SPs posted on there as women looking for men but mostly it was actual women looking for men. Plenty of Fish (POF) is very popular free site but I don't have much personal experience with it.

My experience with POF was women looking for long term relationships.

Guest s******ecan****

I know of at leat one woman who set up a POF profile specifically to catch her SO cheating, and she did. She set up a profile looking for casual encounters, didn't post a photo (most don't) and tailored her description to fit what she figured hubby was looking for. Then she went fishing. Reeled him in, gutted him (financially) and threw him back in the water as chum.

So guys beware. Stick to professional relationships with SP's if you want assured discretion.

That's what I hear is that POF is mostly relationship based. LavaLife is another place I've had quite a bit of luck when I'm dating. With a dating ad up I was able to meet many lovely ladies over a period of time.

Guest S******s*m
I have noticed a few familiar SPs advertise on Fling.com. Has anyone had luck with either Fling of AFF making a connection with an SP or non-SP?

I stumbled upon an ad on Fling in 2008 and casually struck conversation with an SP in TO which I managed to meet. This was one of those great connections - to this day, I look to meet her everytime I am visiting in TO and will be there in May to see her again :bddog:. I feel this was one of the few.

But as a few postings have already mentioned, it is a hit and miss with some of these sites - 1)they have "marketing" people who are trying to get you to pay or again, 2) few SP's advertize on these sites so it takes a lot of patience to hit the jackpot.

I'll be looking to meet more SP's over the next few months, however, Fling and other similar sites will not be the way I will be seeking. CERB will be the catalyst.

Good Luck!

ISeveral SPs posted on there as women looking for men but mostly it was actual women looking for men.

Actual women? As opposed to non-actual women?

I can assure you the SP's I know are "actual women," well save a few here and there ;)

Agreed! If that is what one is looking for then great. Otherwise, don't waste your time if you are looking for an intimate encounter on dating sites.

Actual women? As opposed to non-actual women?

I can assure you the SP's I know are "actual women' date='" well save a few here and there ;)[/quote']

Hey, I was going to say the same thing!

An actual woman - Angela