Anyone got info on this Duo

Man those bodies look hot. I love a nice thick curvy woman. However I cant risk TOFT these days as seeing non reviewed ladies has burned me in the ass about 15 times now. I did try texting them on 4 different occasions to no reply. If anybody has good intel please share.

Man those bodies look hot. I love a nice thick curvy woman. However I cant risk TOFT these days as seeing non reviewed ladies has burned me in the ass about 15 times now. I did try texting them on 4 different occasions to no reply. If anybody has good intel please share.

May I ask who some of the 15 girls are who you can't recommend?

This is a recommendation board only so I do most of my negative reviews and name calling else where. I use the same handle on other boards, some reviews can be found from me. Hope that helps.

Now, back to this st boniface duo. Any info would help on these ladies :) thx

have seen kat a few tmes now and she has great tts and nce ass, good for most thngs not nto dfk or lfk otherwse worth evry t she charges and the loacaton [s great. Nothng scary and great clean place.

go for it kat advertises under st b and she only does a duo on the weekends with her friend. nice girl and not too hard on your pocket book.