Quick question

i havent been a member here long, but i have been passively reading the boards here and there... and one thing that i havent really noticed is if any MPs are open late... like 0100-0200 area (other then places like AAA $$$)

so my question is... are there any open late? the only time i really have is late at night and im more into the MPs then the SPs no offence girls

and i believe this is the right place for this... forgive me if it isnt...

No, seems like the right place to ask. You are correct that most places are closed between 1am-2am. Several of the girls here do offer great massages, and some will be willing to schedule with you (just book in advance, and be nice! :) Other options include some mps on St Joseph on the gatineau side.

As Rico said, some indies, if they get to know you, might do the late at night thing for you.

Otherwise, and as a newbie, you might have to get in that car and drive 200 kms to Montreal...:)

toine

any way you could point me in the direction of some of the SP or MPs around here that are available between lets say 2300-0200 lol

CC511,

well, there appears to be a sexiibabe01, a cerb member, who advertises latish hours from time to time, such as this Friday April 23....

I haven't yet met this young lady, but she does look real pretty, and I think she has been recommended recently...

toine

A quick glance of the online Ottawa Sun classifieds shows 2 spas open 24 hours and another open until 2am. Perhaps looking at the detailed ads would find you more.

No, seems like the right place to ask. You are correct that most places are closed between 1am-2am. Several of the girls here do offer great massages, and some will be willing to schedule with you (just book in advance, and be nice! :) Other options include some mps on St Joseph on the gatineau side.

Just wondering about the St. Joseph area as I have not been there for some time. I was once a patron of 177 mainly but have lost track it . Is it still one of the best, ... which is better for looks and xtras???

Much appreciated